New Year Cards

Choko

1 hour ago, R-78 said:

Anyway, attribute event was my idea so if anyone has a problem with that, blame me. Not other GMs.

It is not your fault. You do not have to apologize.

It was a great idea and I congratulate you for it.

:onion106::onion106::onion106::onion106:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, R-78 said:

Still Larva hinted you all in the event topic.

Anyway, attribute event was my idea so if anyone has a problem with that, blame me. Not other GMs.

you did a really good job! thank you for everything u Do =)

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, R-78 said:

Yes, it is "cheap" to add attributes with the New Year Cards ... But that is the point, otherwise that event (and NYC) would be kinda worthless.

Yes, New year cards were an easy hunt, but now tell me how many people bothered hunting them all the event? Can you still hunt them? No, it was limited on time, most people were busy hunting PGF instead and once you used them all, it's over. While you could still quadral log WOI, get ~2PD every 2 minutes, make photon sphere and max your weapons all year long.

Some people farmed more than 200 NYC. Good for them, they didn't waste their time in MA4DMD for nothing. I have more than 29 maxed weapons, and got all of them with trades, PS and DTs. So maxing 2 other ones means not a lot to me for a one life time thing.

While I knew what was going on with NYC, I only farmed 28 of them this year.

This event is unique, it is the first (and maybe the last) time we do that, so you wanna use your NYC on a 0/0/0/0/50 Excalibur? Fine but choose carefully as it is probably the last time you max the item of your choice with NYC.

Is it the reason of PGF being overpriced? No. Whatever we do, they keep being overcharged. Even after Larva's extra PGF days with a 1/68 rate during HH and 4P 90% DAR. Yeah still, that is RNG and you are not guaranteed to get one, just like almost everything in this game.

Also, if that doesn't please you, you could still spend all your NYC in the raffle. Who knows if there is a PGF in the prizes?

the drop rate was only 1/68 and i couldn't even find one???? sheesh my luck is ass and hot dog water lol

For those still confused 平成30年 is the 30th year of the Heisei era or 2018, 1月 is the first month January and 27日 is the 27th day.

So to clear up any confusion, redeeming starts Jan 27, 2018- Feb 4, 2018 and raffle takes place on Feb 5, 2018

P.S. ~Choko love~

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yonal said:

En serio? yo la dejaba en el suelo todas

:onion-head48:  Yonal porque!!  hahaha  :D

Just to clarify, we will still be able to split right? Like if I had a weapon with 65 native I would be able to get that to 80 with 10 NYCs, then using the remaining 5 percent on a different weapon?

if i knew nyc was gonna be used like this i would of said fuck pgf and hunted tons of this lol

better luck some other lightyear .