JADE's guide to making 0 def mags

JADE

I know that @TripleR made a guide for this already. 

I have used this guide a lot. But I would like to clarify things. When you have a 0 def PPP mag, it will feed like any other mag named mag. To make a power/Dex mag with 0 defense, feed 19 antidotes to your mag. Then, trade the mag in a trade window to your character that you want to give the level 10 and level 35 photon blasts. Feed 1 antidote and it will change to level 10 without gaining the level of defense. It should have the stats 0/2/8/0. I like to then feed 4 antiparalysis to lower the defense bar. Then feed antidotes until level 35. At that time it will have the stats 0/8/27/0.

To make a mind/Dex mag, feed 19 antiparalysis, trade window, then feed 1 monifluid. You will have the stats 0/0/8/2. Then feed antiparalysis to level 35. 

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post here. :)

*****Very important*****

Do not feed the last item in your inventory to your mag. It increases the chance of your mag glitching and gaining levels from large bars.

Edited by JADE
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I appreciate you sharing your insight. Maybe one day I won't be too lazy to try this. More likely, I'll end up hiring you again :P

Would a 0/185/15/0

Or a 0/76/124/0 tellusis mag be possible like this?

3 minutes ago, tru said:

I appreciate you sharing your insight. Maybe one day I won't be too lazy to try this. More likely, I'll end up hiring you again :P

Would a 0/185/15/0

Or a 0/76/124/0 tellusis mag be possible like this?

A 0/185/15/0 mag is impossible to be made unless you only want 1 photon blast. A 0/76/124/0 tellusis is possible with this.

Also, you are the reason that I discovered the mind/Dex way to make the mag. So thank you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok i have a question, why do you need to trade the mag at level 10? Cant you just feed the mag with one character or does something happen if you dont trade it? I have a few PPP mags, i never took the time to make em but i think i will start now and i have heard people having problems but i never knew what the issue was.

27 minutes ago, Lone Ranger said:

ok i have a question, why do you need to trade the mag at level 10? Cant you just feed the mag with one character or does something happen if you dont trade it? I have a few PPP mags, i never took the time to make em but i think i will start now and i have heard people having problems but i never knew what the issue was.

if u dont use the trade window  your will be forced into taking a lvl of def

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I also have a question.

I followed your guide - 19 + 1 antidotes to level 10, then 4 antip's to lower def and all was going well but when i logged back on at around level 20 (only feeding antidotes) my mag had gained a level in defence. Is this a glitch or do you have to feed to level 35 in one sitting?

Thanks Jade <3

4 hours ago, Lone Ranger said:

When you feed the mags, there are different increments gained. You trade window to force the small gain to happen to the defense bar, so you don't gain 1 defense at level 10.

3 hours ago, starscreme said:

I also have a question.

I followed your guide - 19 + 1 antidotes to level 10, then 4 antip's to lower def and all was going well but when i logged back on at around level 20 (only feeding antidotes) my mag had gained a level in defence. Is this a glitch or do you have to feed to level 35 in one sitting?

Thanks Jade <3

This was a glitch. The gm's will fix this glitch. It happens to the best of us.

• Thanks 2

• 2 years later...

So i want to make a nidria with twins as fonewm viridria

This means at 50 i have to have pow=dex>mind. If i do the antidontes until 0/8/27/0 this wont be possible. Is there any easy fix to instead end up at 0/10/25/0???

@JADE thanks for the help either way.

1 hour ago, applesaucin said:

This means at 50 i have to have pow=dex>mind. If i do the antidontes until 0/8/27/0 this wont be possible. Is there any easy fix to instead end up at 0/10/25/0???

https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/magatama-a-modern-mag-planner-calculator-beta-9.4552/

you can also do this pretty easy with pen and paper, but this makes it no-brainer

Edited by RocketTots
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, applesaucin said:

No there isn't a way to do that. But you can switch the mag to a different character at to gain level 50 and get twins. I would use a vspry hunter or a gbkow ranger. You can easily transfer the mag via the common bank.

• Like 2