[Fixed] Insane FPS drop since last update

Hello , like the title said i've get insane FPS drop since last update (2 day ago ?) , mostly in the lobby , does it's related to all the trees or someting like that ?

Someone else have these drop or it's just me ?

I've tried to tweak some setting like screen resolution , disable special effect and things like that but it didn't help.

Also i've search for raise up to priority of the application but i didnt found so if someone can say me where i can do that (for give a try) it will be appreciated.
(edit found i'l ltry with high priority)

Sorry for my english.

Edited by shadoxlunik

Have you enabled CPU Usage Reduction in the launcher options?

No but i'll now , also , it's an invisivle setting when language set in french as you can see here , i've switch to english for discover it :
image.thumb.png.1b03e1c0307bb3ffcae39d64cf3891d2.png

I'll try now your setting+high priority.

Edit : nope , same thing , it's strange cuz before , even while streaming (OBS) + unchecked "CPU Usage Reduction" it was smooth , and now with the game alone it's laggy each 10 sec for like 5sec long :/

I've try also use CCleaner for check is all is ok but didnt help , i'll try to restart the computer in the case or its needed for apply change/fix.

Edit2 : Seem ok now , so it's was MAYBE related to a bad registry (if it can help someone) , i've clean/fix theml with CCleaner then restart computer) , i've also keep checked "CPU usage reduction" and "high" priority set to to the .exe of the game.

I close this topic since it seem fixed.

Thanks

Edited by shadoxlunik
50 minutes ago, shadoxlunik said:

now with the game alone it's laggy each 10 sec for like 5sec long :/

I sometimes get that as well, and I aways get rid of it with a computer restart.

52 minutes ago, shadoxlunik said:

it's an invisivle setting when language set in french as you can see here , i've switch to english for discover it

Merci, ce sera corrigé.

• Thanks 1