S>sta 305dts

naruto-kun

3 hours ago, SubZero said:

Joined an hour ago with a sta? Hm, don't think so.. 2 accounts isn't allowed on the forum.

naruto has been on my team for months, he just joined forums today. i was acctully here 8 months before i came on forums and some people I know like ONA been here 2 years and never signed up for forums, would be nice to welcome new players instead of accuse them of whatever ur saying?

6 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

naruto has been on my team for months, he just joined forums today. i was acctully here 8 months before i came on forums and some people I know like ONA been here 2 years and never signed up for forums, would be nice to welcome new players instead of accuse them of whatever ur saying?

I understand that as i had a chat with him, i was simply warning him about having 2 accounts, i thought it was strange, but alot of people do have 2nd accounts for trading 

Edited by SubZero
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Dw 1

28 minutes ago, SubZero said:

I understand that as i had a chat with him, i was simply warning him about having 2 accounts, i thought it was strange, but alot of people do have 2nd accounts for trading 

no hard feeling man, I just sticking up for my Team mates and dont really want any1 to receive hard time on their first day on forums , after ive been telling them to join for months =)

Edited by Terrybriggs711

11 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

no hard feeling man, I just sticking up for my Team mates and dont really want any1 to receive hard time on their first day on forums , after ive been telling them to join for months =)

Apologies man, don't want any trouble with you of all people, and no need to hate usagi lol

• Like 1