The Zow

Zow

525f65081d.png ee1028d2e4.png e1560f41b3.png

Welcome my loyal subjects, this marks the official start of the hive mind known as "The Zow"
The Zow is One, and all. BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE QUEEN, The Zow itself. We are a collective mind, we work together as a kingdom...a Zow...

As a Zow you must know the way and dress appropriately. Become like this well respected and loyal subject. 084341f2b5.png
clicking is a sign of loyalty to your Queen, so follow Zow in Lobby, and spam "CLICK CLICK CLICK".

The Queen will notice this and Click back in response.
Failing to click when you see the queen as one of my loyal subjects, The queen and the rest of the subjects will spit on the now exiled!
The Queen is utmost royalty, and she should not have to lift a finger for runs! Instead her most trusted subject and daughter "Pota~Zow", heir to her throne, shall accompany her loyal subjects to farm weapons and armor, now to be referred to as 
DELICIOUS NECTAR , for the Kingdom to prosper forevermore.
CLICK CLICK my most loyal subjects and rejoice.

Edited by Zow
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 4
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

So I'm guessing the knuckles has sniffed you for Ebola and now seek you to show them the way? Do they follow others constantly yelling "why are you running?", and essentially has sniffed anyone who are females for the queen.
(for reference for everyone, this whole post including the comment relates to the Ugandan Knuckles meme that has been circulating VR chat)

(this meme had been taking over VRchat for about a month, to the point where people have made skins with custom animation that have these knuckles punted across the map, or even hung by a noose)

Edited by ItchyFlamingo

Yeah, It all started with me calling myself "The Zow" then someone called me a queen in a knuckles on PSOBB this morning, so I'm like... this is going to be a thing now. Im actually making a Team right now 

Edited by Zow

Queen? My single queen is Olga Flow you are a kitten in comparison; Maybe the queen of the kittens if you wish so much to be a queen

• Like 1

Lol, how to start a thing by using the word "Queen"

I was hoping I wouldnt be involved in that xD

• Like 2