Ashura mag Cell

Hello , so i open this topic for ask some infos , but first sorry for aproximate english.

So yeah i've found a ashura mag cell in a xmas present (in VR temple) and like it was my first cel , i though it was like an "egg" but infact it affect my current mag  , so i've turn my lvl 51 Kama into a lvl 51 Elenor (with same stats and PBs) , but after reading some internet pages i've some questions :

1- Did it will stay with Elenor skin forever ? i guess yes since its a yellow name , but its for be sure.

2-I've read if someone get Elenor with stats above lvl 5 and 5/0/0/0 it was hacked , what did they mean ?

3-I've also read Elenor didnt have a PBs attack and PB jauge , but i still get the Kama PBs and my jauge (will fill up when playing) , so did my Elenor inherited from my Kama ?

4-If an Ashura mag cell item was used on a lvl 5 mag , did it will be stuck with no PBs jauge and attack (or its "only" a skin) ?

5-Since i've use it on my Racast's Kama , did i waste/screw up something (except oportunity to get a Pushan on this mag) ?

Off topic question :

6- Since i now know we can have hacked item , how can i be sure someone didnt gift me a non legit item (a weapon for example) ? Also did i risk something if it's the case ?

Sorry for all these question but i've play some years on Dreamcast (15 yrs ago...) and it was offline , i'm online since a week only and i didnt know all these things

And again sorry for my english.

• Like 1

1 , yes the cell change it to a rare mag , and it will stay elenor 

2, u read probably  some old info off pso world or something [ everything used to be hacked on sega severs back in the day] no hacking here, nothing to worry about

3, your mag evolved and will keep the same blasts and stuff as your kama did

4, if you use the cell on a lvl 5 mag , you will not be able to gain any blasts on its, the best method is raising mag till u have 3 blasts then use cell

5, nope you really didnt mess anything up beside u ended up with elenor and not pushan , but beside that elenor is a great mag =)

6, Hacking is not allowed here , u dont have to worry about some 1 giving you a hacked item, if u feel some 1 is trying hack or hacking u can report them to staff in the Crime stoppers area here on forums, your pretty safe in this.

your English is good btww XD

asking questions will get you a long way, you can pm me anytime in the future if u ever need some info or help

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 2

Ok nice , thanks you very much , so finally , and even if its wasnt planned like  that , its a good thing i've used it on my Kama (cuz 3 PBs unlocked on it).

Thanks again and have a nice day/game.

Edit : since all my questions get an answer , i can lock the topic.

Edited by shadoxlunik
  • Thanks 1