PGF Encore Weekend - January 19th through 21st

kajex

2 hours ago, Hydromystic said:

Did 5 drop this morning? 

I don't think so. I only saw 2 and i was up early hunting. I've been hunting for 15 hours straight today. The longest break I took was 15 minutes to eat, and I only recall seeing 2 PGF banners.

Drop rate has been set to 1/186. Way easier than original rate. I even adjusted the DAR rate for individual drops to 100,100,90,90

So theoricle it should drop a lot more than before. No idea why isn't.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, tru said:

I've been hunting for 15 hours straight today. The longest break I took was 15 minutes to eat

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Sis, PSO really that important to you?

Y I K E S.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, Larva said:

Drop rate has been set to 1/186. Way easier than original rate. I even adjusted the DAR rate for individual drops to 100,100,90,90

So theoricle it should drop a lot more than before. No idea why isn't.

Maybe try setting it even lower (maybe 1/81?) for all of today/tomorrow + lots of super awesome funtime happy hours and some of us may actually get one :) 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jj733 said:

Maybe try setting it even lower (maybe 1/81?) for all of today/tomorrow + lots of super awesome funtime happy hours and some of us may actually get one :) 

No that just so unfare, the item it's one of the most important ones, and it's a event drop. It seams users keep forgetting that Ultima it's a MID rates server. With out offence, if users want easy I guess this isn't the server to play then.

• Like 1

It's just a Luck game, you changing the Rate does no good for the community, no matter what the rate changes to, this game id not advanced enough to calculate rates based of individual players, there for making that rate would just make it easier for the people who got 3 or 4 pgf to get even more. they need to quit changing the rate and just make an event were they give out some PGF's because i've hunted non stop and still haven't got a PGF . This whole game is "luck"!

Why not make a PGF give away for the ones who didn't even get one this whole event. give away 3 in random ways and the only way to qualify is if you don't have a PGF already.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, hidden said:

It's just a Luck game, you changing the Rate does no good for the community, no matter what the rate changes to, this game id not advanced enough to calculate rates based of individual players, there for making that rate would just make it easier for the people who got 3 or 4 pgf to get even more. they need to quit changing the rate and just make an event were they give out some PGF's because i've hunted non stop and still haven't got a PGF . This whole game is "luck"!

Why not make a PGF give away for the ones who didn't even get one this whole event. give away 3 in random ways and the only way to qualify is if you don't have a PGF already.

Of course changing the rate makes a difference. Items dropping at difficult rates is a fundamental part of this game. This drop is just out there since there are only so many hours in a 3 week period which means a lot of people will end up not getting it no matter how much they hunt. I understands that Larva doesn't want everyone to have dark weapons, but either way people who really want them will get them. If people are willing to spend 500 dollars they can get a dark weapon. You see dark weapons constantly anyways because a lot of the people who couldn't get a dark weapon after sinking hundreds or even thousands of hours into the server got discouraged and left. Having more in circulation keeps players coming back since they have something to work towards versus the way it is now where people get too discouraged having to wait another year to attempt to reach a possibly insurmountable goal.

Edited by tru
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, hidden said:

Yeah but they'd rather us spend real money on one so that won't happen lol.

5 hours ago, jj733 said:

Yeah but they'd rather us spend real money on one so that won't happen lol.

If that were the case it would be on the donation list. Saying things like that means you have no idea what it was like then, it's definitely not about money

10 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

If that were the case it would be on the donation list. Saying things like that means you have no idea what it was like then, it's definitely not about money

From what I've heard from veteran players it was $60? So why is it $300 now?

so i ask why a debate post got deleted and my question here gets deleted, yet all of the debate above me is still here.

If that doesnt get deleted it'll be very ironic

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk