Multiples DCs

Hey there.

I m with a very dificult problem. I m having way too many dcs, specially on HH!!

Last time, I dc more then 10x (everytime I trade wp or use an item).. End up been a gliched room, but on the next room I dc again!
It heapens specially during HH, and not just with me, also with another 3 pp from my team!!

Is there anyway that I can fix it? It is really anoying! I lost a pgf for it! :'( (can't prove, not asking for another, just making a point).

Oh, and everything else on the PC is working just fine.. youtube is playing with no lag, so it is not the internet.

Edited by Piolha
12 minutes ago, Piolha said:

Hey there.

I m with a very dificult problem. I m having way too many dcs, specially on HH!!

Last time, I dc more then 10x (everytime I trade wp or use an item).. End up been a gliched room, but on the next room I dc again!
It heapens specially during HH, and not just with me, also with another 3 pp from my team!!

Is there anyway that I can fix it? It is really anoying! I lost a pgf for it! :'( (can't prove, not asking for another, just making a point).

Oh, and everything else on the PC is working just fine.. youtube is playing with no lag, so it is not the internet.

maybe something to do with your firewall, try making your psobb folder an exception.

In our game, you said it was when you used an item. Did it keep happening on other rooms?

(this is Bonsai btw!!!)

9 minutes ago, DarthButt said:

Hey, if you are getting 100 errors try tunneling psobb.exe with pingzapper. It's pretty straightforward, but if you need more info feel free to post here or pm.

Just regular DC scream notice!

5 minutes ago, starscreme said:

maybe something to do with your firewall, try making your psobb folder an exception.

In our game, you said it was when you used an item. Did it keep happening on other rooms?

(this is Bonsai btw!!!)

Hey Bonsai!! No.. that was only on our romm!!! The others, I just see pp stop moving, and the dc scream notice! I've put um exception when install it!

Edited by Piolha
2 minutes ago, Piolha said:

Just regular DC scream notice!

Hey Bonsai!! No.. that was only on our romm!!! The others, I just see pp stop moving, and the dc scream notice!

:(

You could message @Soly , he's super helpful with this sort of thing.

Hope you get it sorted.

11 hours ago, Soly said:

What message do you get when you dc? (in the middle of the screen)

Error 100!!!
Now I just turn my internet off so the error appears.. but it is the same error that I had yesterday!

pso1515774576.jpg

Edited by Piolha

Ya, that's a 100 error, which is your Internet connection.

Download Pingzapper (free trial), and use it to tunnel psobb.exe.  Set it for stability and select a server that is closest to your location. If you are still having 100 errors, then you may need to buy a new ethernet cable (damaged ones cause crazy ping (ping is bad)) or readjust your internet set up to get a better signal.

Fortunately there are a number of straightforward fixes to solve this issue. Unfortunately it is hard to know which one will do it. Have patience and keep coming back for help, and you will be playing again in no time.

• Like 1