What is your favorite armor in this game and why?

What is your favorite in PSO armors of Ultima?

mine is Flowens' Shield!

010224_00.png

it looks so cool and it was my first shield on my green Hucaseal many years ago. great resistance defense and such a cool looking shield! even with Red Ring +20 all stats past cap (including ATA) i could not unequip Flowen's Shield especially for tower quest runs in episode II.

people used to be mad i wore this after level 150 but when i am the only one surviving and resing them in episode II i earned a little respect res'ing them lol

i love the old days here when it wasn't all "who spent the most DTs" and this thread proves how great some armors can be without high level requirement.

what are your favorite armors on here?

• Like 1

Flame Garment and De Rol Le Shield are personal favorites. i wish flame garment had better end game stats.

I always thought it was neat that Flame Garment stayed visible in dark rooms and with De Rol Le Shield, I felt that having the Cave boss's head on your arm as a trophy was always neat.

Edited by CrimJob
  • Like 2

Sue's Coat is a pretty well design frame. It is pretty good giving you extra ATP also, with 2 cent/resists you get 100 EFR, which is pretty good for tower and such. It's an OP frame and not broken like STA (which is a damn boring frame imo). I like Virus armor alot too, but only because the particles.

For shields i love Epsiguard, but just because how it looks like.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 2

All the "GODS" SHIELD

Especially the GODS SHIELD GENBU 

because I like it in green.

And here are some photos.

B7rOSvI.png eOwMbOX.png ZHfTX6y.png

• Like 4