I'm leaving the game

Gari

I want to thank everyone for all this game time, I loved the experience, the events, the new items I did not know yet. by all those who played with me and had fun and laughed with me and helped me to evolve in the game. I can not dedicate myself to the game as before, because I do not know when to stop playing and I end up having no social life at all. my main goal in the game was to have the most valuable item in the game, pgf, I would not use it, just wanted to drop one. but as I walk without time it will be impossible for me to attain it. I want to thank all the gms for giving me a second chance after having passed some rules and being patient with me, because I am very annoying sometimes because I like everything well explained when I am not aware of something. a hug to all of Evil Empire my team that welcomed me and helped all this time.

I will donate my things here sometime when I have time. are very good items. has pds, dts, RR Max, and many others that I will not quote here for the text does not get too big.

Sorry, my english is bad, I do not speak English :p

Good bye.

Edited by Gari
  • Like 1
  • Sad 9

Ola gari, pena que sair, percebo a tua situação,  já passei por isso varias vezes por causa do pso kkkkkkk de qualquer maneira, um abraço e boa sorte na tua vida

já não entro no jogo tanto como antigamente, mas estarei sempre por aqui se quiseres vir aparecendo

Abraço

• Thanks 1

Be carefull bro we will miss you its sad to see a guy that leave from here again ...gl

Edited by Moiy Sanchez
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...