How Many PGF we have!!

i would rather to put D-Core and IDS Cards ( whitill card,viridia card, redria card etc ) on donation list 25dts for D core and 10-15 per ID card

I'm still trying to get you guys to implement a run counter for those who are dedicated to your server who hunt rigorously with no luck event after event. Yeah i understand its the "Luck" of the game, But when you have a community of players who think that it'd be a good idea i feel maybe a change could happen.  I know i've done 130+ runs no luck & i'm not complaining but you will see after every event a drop of players because they hunted consistently with no luck and feel discouraged to play anymore. And maybe we can see a community where theres more than 150+ players online at once, i know we have a lot active on forums, but i play every day at all times, and never do i see more than 120+ players on i'd like to see ultima have 200+ and then maybe we will have better item prices, More open Rooms! and More people to play with ! I love Ultima but the active online community stays nearly the same year after year! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SelahIsASpot said:

R-78, 78th pgf... theres something fishy here @McLaughlin86 work your magic.

E4D8B01D-D1CC-495D-999A-B86C1F72FF35.jpeg

4 hours ago, R-78 said:

78 with mine ;)

R

R minus 7 and 8

R is the 18th letter in the alphabet

18-7=11

11-8=3

YOU KNOW WHAT HAS 3 SIDES?

illuminati

THE RABBIT HOLE KEEPS GOING DEEPER

• Like 6

2 hours ago, McLaughlin86 said:

R

R minus 7 and 8

R is the 18th letter in the alphabet

18-7=11

11-8=3

YOU KNOW WHAT HAS 3 SIDES?

illuminati

wow how many pgf you have (:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, McLaughlin86 said:

R minus 7 and 8

illuminati

Have you missed anything?

51sDUqz.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Also, consider those who have the odds in their favor are simply those that already have dark weapons and are geared to the teeth. It's like the real world economy. The rich get richer because they can pull more runs per hour than the "less fortunate". 

2 hours ago, Hydromystic said:

Also, consider those who have the odds in their favor are simply those that already have dark weapons and are geared to the teeth. It's like the real world economy. The rich get richer because they can pull more runs per hour than the "less fortunate". 

I've gotten two PGF in under 100 runs while lving a new toon. It is exactly Random. I'm not even lv 200 yet.

There's still the brute force method for those who are fortunate enough to have the time. Because of work, I'm at exactly 110 solo runs. You could probably double that when you are armed to the teeth. Counting the ones i've done with others, and with previous events, i'm at about 300 to 400 runs total. 

Not nearly as much as others, but enough to know that there's a problem. That's why I agree with hidden. The growth on this server will be stunted and only the select lucky rich will conjugate.  

Edited by Hydromystic
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Hydromystic said:

There's still the brute force method for those who are fortunate enough to have the time. Because of work, I'm at exactly 110 solo runs. You could probably double that when you are armed to the teeth. Counting the ones i've done with others, and with previous events, i'm at about 300 to 400 runs total. 

Not nearly as much as others, but enough to know that there's a problem. That's why I agree with hidden. The growth on this server will be stunted and only the select lucky rich will conjugate.  

But everyone says only noobs get pgf sooo