How Many PGF we have!!

The event of xmas we can say it's a success , as of right now JAN-5-2018 1:40pm, there's been 77 drops of PGF.

I think it's a good balance amount, last year we had 83 PGF dropped. Taking in consideration that last year we had so much more players online.

I  know many member have done houndreds of runs with out luck but thats how PSO is. We all know that the game it'a all about the red box and for that reason getting the most rare weapon and powerful one of the game it's not easy.

• Dw 1

44 minutes ago, Shoutgu said:

Is it time to make pgf all year?

32 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Put it on the donation list 

i still think the population is decent enough to where having pgf drop only during the holidays is enough... 77 is a lot of drops and a year long droprate wouldn't/shouldn't yield more than 4 or 5 per month anyway so it seems negligible to me. if it was a year long drop, that's all people would hunt all year, including other events that don't have an Olga drop. this game would get boring when in July the only (non passworded) rooms you see are "PGF" and "RT". this way players hunt a variety of items during most of the year with a special time to hunt pgf with a decent droprate. i also don't think it belongs on the donation list, being the penultimate item to find in the game, that takes away the entire point. if you added pgf to the donation list i don't think would be good for the community... the gap between new players and experienced wealthy players is already large enough, making these types of items available to buy would worsen the experience for newish players that don't want to spend money. most people already play in locked rooms and the others usually want to play with people who are geared well, this would just make it worse when every other player is running around with Dark weapons (again, for people who don't want to sink $$ into an almost two decades old game). 

i think the legitimate argument is that people just don't have time to hunt during the holidays or the window is too short, so many have to wait an entire year to hunt again if they missed their shot, and they don't play this game that much anyway so the chances of getting lucky is slim... it's a tough dilemma. i think id probably have maybe a three month period where PGF is a normal drop, with a rate in the thousands, and the rest of the year it drops nothing.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, MadOrNah said:

What is the drop rate this year for PGF. > @Larva

I already asked the same question several times and it seems that it can be answered  :D

• Like 2

Would love to know the PGF drop rates or at least confirmation that all id's have the same rate.
Also any word on new years card would be nice [emoji4]
Also just drop a PGF already!!!
All IDs have the same drop rate.
All year round pgf and d-core plx.
Hmm I don't think so.
put d core and pgf on donation list but make people donate for those items not just buy them with dts, that  would insure more moneys for ultima =)
Pgf was in the list years ago. And I learned that it's a huge mistake to have it there. It ruins the economy of the game. But also what's a decent price for it? Should we give for 50$? So everyone have a chance to buy it? Should we give for 500$ so only few ppl could pay it?. The true is, the item can't have a base price. It should be in the drops and only there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Larva said:

All IDs have the same drop rate.Hmm I don't think so.Pgf was in the list years ago. And I learned that it's a huge mistake to have it there. It ruins the economy of the game. But also what's a decent price for it? Should we give for 50$? So everyone have a chance to buy it? Should we give for 500$ so only few ppl could pay it?. The true is, the item can't have a base price. It should be in the drops and only there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

good point, i guess no matter the price that was set it def wouldnt agree with every1

42 minutes ago, Larva said:

All IDs have the same drop rate.

Fantastic to know :) Do new year's cards also drop on all IDs as well? From Vol Opt on Ultimate?