FunnyRagers

500john

On 05.01.2018 at 9:20 PM, mudkipzjm said:

Neither party is in the right. Ni Pa is a drama-starting asshole who thinks he's the arbiter of who gets drops and who is good at this game. The others could have gone without calling this individual "retard" and whatever other slur they were saying. 

That being said, you should always moon people, no matter how much they suck or how much they were DM spamming. I think most people would be kind of salty if some dude decided not to rez them just because he thought they played bad. If I remember correctly, you aren't exactly a star player either.

Either way, it's a 18 year old game. It's too old to get mad over, lol.

How can you remember? I didn't even play with you once. 

41 minutes ago, Lemon said:

>"Not here to make drama"
>proceeds to make drama over a 15 minute game

this thread just needs to be locked, it’s pointless and getting no where. People are starting drama because the want to and can. Yeah valid point res people and quit being a bitch about it. And if you have a problem not being res carry scape dolls and uhhhh don’t die? End of discussion this threads pointless as fuck. <- my opinion 

this thread has evolved in the last few days i see. like wow.

if im being completely honest i didnt stop to res him either. he was kinda far from me, and i like to do my pew if i can. mags etc, olga, idr honestly but i thought 2 people were by him so i didnt think to run over.

i regret the things i said, they were really rude and immature. im sorry nipa, and c. (i dont know how to make the cents symbol) 

to everyone else out there who didnt jump on me too hard for this, i appreciate that. i was clearly being a jerk. thank you.

and to everyone else ive been a jerk to over the years, im feeling bad about that too, i really am. im not trying to be that guy, really. a bully.

the entire thread got off topic and i feel that nipa was right to report me for what i said (apparently in front of him, who knew.) i think there was more context honestly and he had more ammo that he could have presented against me. i was mad at these guys because they left our game one day. really that shouldnt be a big deal. my friend was really upset about it though. i let that fester in my mind. but i still shouldnt have acted this way. they really didnt deserve that and i said some nasty stuff, i think, that we dont see above.

honest apologies, SAM

• Like 5

9 hours ago, theancientsam said:

this thread has evolved in the last few days i see. like wow.

if im being completely honest i didnt stop to res him either. he was kinda far from me, and i like to do my pew if i can. mags etc, olga, idr honestly but i thought 2 people were by him so i didnt think to run over.

i regret the things i said, they were really rude and immature. im sorry nipa, and c. (i dont know how to make the cents symbol) 

to everyone else out there who didnt jump on me too hard for this, i appreciate that. i was clearly being a jerk. thank you.

and to everyone else ive been a jerk to over the years, im feeling bad about that too, i really am. im not trying to be that guy, really. a bully.

the entire thread got off topic and i feel that nipa was right to report me for what i said (apparently in front of him, who knew.) i think there was more context honestly and he had more ammo that he could have presented against me. i was mad at these guys because they left our game one day. really that shouldnt be a big deal. my friend was really upset about it though. i let that fester in my mind. but i still shouldnt have acted this way. they really didnt deserve that and i said some nasty stuff, i think, that we dont see above.

honest apologies, SAM

Sam is the real bae.

• Like 2