FunnyRagers

500john

3 minutes ago, SelahIsASpot said:

let me remind you that you said this last week, absolutely appalling.

06:51:28    42183671    ¢    ÷å
06:51:29    42181825    Ni pa'     ÿ êîðî÷å
06:51:33    42181825    Ni pa'     áóäó
06:51:37    42181825    Ni pa'     äåëàòü êîìáî
06:51:41    42181825    Ni pa'     â ñàìîì íà÷àëå
06:51:44    42181825    Ni pa'     à ïîòîì
06:51:48    42181825    Ni pa'     òû íà÷èíàåøü êàê îáû÷íî
06:51:52    42181825    Ni pa'     òîëüêî
06:51:56    42181825    Ni pa'     ÿ ïåðåä òîáîé
06:52:01    42181825    Ni pa'     ïîêà îíà áåç öåëè
06:52:08    42181825    Ni pa'     òîæå óäàðþ êîìáî
06:52:10    42183671    ¢    î
06:52:11    42181825    Ni pa'     ÷òîáû óñïîêîèòü
06:52:22    42183671    ¢    äûê
06:52:25    42183671    ¢    ÿ óñïîêàéâàþ
06:52:27    42183671    ¢    ñâå÷åíèåì

It's almost better than other jokes about it.

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

The vulgar language on those chatlogs is really uncalled for, even thou i kinda understand that, from time to time, we all can curse a bit (not meaning with this that the use of that language is correct, i totally disagree with that).

Also, the fact of you refusing reviving at olga its just lulz. If you do stuff like that, ofc people will not be kind with you. Its not rocket science, its just plain as simple as that. If that was with me, I would say the same stuff genzu told you and note that is really hard to make me curse to someone or to even get mad. So i guess you should just deal with it and move on. No point in reporting this after seeing the background of this whole situation (assuming that the facts described are correct).

Also remember, ignore command and avoiding playing in rooms with people you don't get along, its really effective to avoid this kind of situations.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, yeyy said:

hi guys john here back with some chat logs to try to expose people but dont worry it's drama free :)))

don't worry bro, it's drama free. i'm not gonna revive you at a boss but it's drama free.

i hate you.

drama free tho

• Like 4

On 1/5/2018 at 4:20 PM, mudkipzjm said:

Neither party is in the right. Ni Pa is a drama-starting asshole who thinks he's the arbiter of who gets drops and who is good at this game. The others could have gone without calling this individual "retard" and whatever other slur they were saying. 

That being said, you should always moon people, no matter how much they suck or how much they were DM spamming. I think most people would be kind of salty if some dude decided not to rez them just because he thought they played bad. If I remember correctly, you aren't exactly a star player either.

Either way, it's a 18 year old game. It's too old to get mad over, lol.

you contradict yourself and think adding "lol" at the end of the sentence people wont notice how mad you are? that entire paragraph is butthurt city

YO so I just want to say Fuck Mudkip always online and commenting on what people do

Nobody cares if you don't like Humar lol

Nobody cares if you think people can't get the PGF during the event lol

Nobody cares that you're online 24/7 lol

there is no point criticizing everyone when this has been your reputation for years now. and it isnt getting any better.

On 1/5/2018 at 6:59 AM, 500john said:

If you need eat/drink/sex/drugs/something else just do it during sitting on lobby.

this entire thread was worth it for this one post

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mag said:

you contradict yourself and think adding "lol" at the end of the sentence people wont notice how mad you are? that entire paragraph is butthurt city

If you knew one thing about me you'd know I actually enjoy drama and enjoy arguing with people. You mistake debate for butthurt and don't know what "contradict" means. Nice attempt at starting something, dude. Go find something better to do besides telling people their prices are bad and arguing with 14 year old players who have been here 5 years longer than you (referring to moiy, not myself)

1 hour ago, Mag said:

there is no point criticizing everyone when this has been your reputation for years now. and it isnt getting any better.

Considering I barely play this game anymore, I'm pretty sure it HAS got better. You do realize that whole thread was one big meme, right? I'd like to believe you're smart enough to figure that out.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Mag said:

this entire thread was worth it for this one post

You really didn't understand that thread you are linking then. It's funny you mention butthurt and that thread at the same time, because that's exactly why that thread was made. The reason that guy was angry was partly because they were frustrated hunting pgf, and partly because they had made like 5 B>SJS threads and a similar number statuses, in the span of 3-4 days, and mud was among several people telling him to cut it out with the multiple postings (which he had already been warned about, and was about to have further happen when he posted that thread). At the time, mud had gotten several item banners; however, he wasn't really all that active on the forums (no more than any other common user), nor was he really a big 'praise humar' memer relatively speaking. Everyone that jumped in on that thread to echo such sentiments was only doing it ironically. They were turning it into a meme because everyone instantly saw how stupid that thread was and knew what was actually going on. Some of the people that received dts from his 'giveaway' even sent screenshots to him of themselves regifting those dts to mud to further the irony. Mud was nothing more than a easy known target (since he had commented on his status telling him to stop, and since his name appeared in item banners recently) for him to vent his frustrations of not getting pgf at, but the whole thing was baseless and just plain stupid. If you had read through that thread, you probably would have been able to catch the sarcasm / satire of the other posters and my short explanation at the end of it.

Perhaps it is time to bring back the meme though.
e0tvt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

You really didn't understand that thread you are linking then. It's funny you mention butthurt and that thread at the same time, because that's exactly why that thread was made. The reason that guy was angry was partly because they were frustrated hunting pgf, and partly because they had made like 5 B>SJS threads and a similar number statuses, in the span of 3-4 days, and mud was among several people telling him to cut it out with the multiple postings (which he had already been warned about, and was about to have further happen when he posted that thread). At the time, mud had gotten several item banners; however, he wasn't really all that active on the forums (no more than any other common user), nor was he really a big 'praise humar' memer relatively speaking. Everyone that jumped in on that thread to echo such sentiments was only doing it ironically. They were turning it into a meme because everyone instantly saw how stupid that thread was and knew what was actually going on. Some of the people that received dts from his 'giveaway' even sent screenshots to him of themselves regifting those dts to mud to further the irony. Mud was nothing more than a easy known target (since he had commented on his status telling him to stop, and since his name appeared in item banners recently) for him to vent his frustrations of not getting pgf at, but the whole thing was baseless and just plain stupid. If you had read through that thread, you probably would have been able to catch the sarcasm / satire of the other posters and my short explanation at the end of it.

Perhaps it is time to bring back the meme though.
e0tvt.jpg

tl;dr

• Like 1