hey

dunte11

hello guys

i just came back to pso, i remember my dad playing this and me playing it as a kid (well pso 1on dreamcast)  remember how everyone used to use cheats in the lobbys lol, well i just came back to the game and struggling to get past level 160,

truth be told i don't have a clue what I'm doing or what gear is better or what i even should be getting lol.
i am complete noob at this and wondering if there is anyone that is willing to help me learn more about the game and play some fun games together.

thanks

dunte11

• Like 1

Hucast is one of the hardest to level in my opinion. You have to get close, and can not attack a lot of targets at once, so leveling is hard. Try and get an Excalibur or the lame and unlock it to make Excalibur. Its a strong sword and easy to come by. 

Ramar might be the best character to relearn the game. Spread needle is a great gun to use for leveling, hits many targets and is fast. A frozen shooter and cannon roug are also great for this caractor

Fo is the easiest to level since you can debuff, then let other kill and you get the exp as well. 

Leveling to 110 people tend to do ttf,, and to level from 110 to 200 people do cca (if you are in a rush) 

Not sure what gear you are currently using but I probably have extra gear you can have for free if you let me know what you need. Worst case I will help you hunt heavenly powers ( i dont have a lot left in my bank if any) I have plenty of arms if you need for your ranger. 

5 hours ago, dunte11 said:

hello guys

i just came back to pso, i remember my dad playing this and me playing it as a kid (well pso 1on dreamcast)  remember how everyone used to use cheats in the lobbys lol, well i just came back to the game and struggling to get past level 160,

truth be told i don't have a clue what I'm doing or what gear is better or what i even should be getting lol.
i am complete noob at this and wondering if there is anyone that is willing to help me learn more about the game and play some fun games together.

thanks

dunte11

you can pm me anytime , id always be glad to help