Sad story time....

omnipharios

Hi!

So, yesterday after a 6 hour play, I decides to grind a bit for my limiter killcount and all was good. At least until the point that I decided to sell stuff for meseta. Unfortunatly, while doing so, the phone beeped, I looked away and... I did it... I sold my limiter.... :'( Alas cruel fate. 14936 kills just went away.

But life goes on. And now, as I have a Viridia id, what is the best way to farm Girtablublu.

Thanks for your time.

• Sad 4
  • Dw 1

2 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

Are you around? I can help you out if so.

Hi!

Will only be back online next Tuesday due to work, but your words were more than great. That is why I enjoy this comunity!

I ll get back to you when online ;)

^^ I'm really happy for you that it's getting sorted out, but I wanted to also mention for future reference if it helps, in the launcher options under General, you can turn on "Rare Item Shop Lock", I read it before but didn't turn it on (before I had the addons to see the stats more on the floor so picked up a lot) so I'm not sure how well it works, but will be turning it on for myself now to be sure :3.

• Like 1

Fyrewolf and I actually tried to get in touch with you after you posted that on chatbox.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, R-78 said:

Fyrewolf and I actually tried to get in touch with you after you posted that on chatbox.

:) Thank you! I was just getting ready to leave at the time...

I had the lock option on the first time I instaled the game. But on the second time I got "cocky"... Lesson learned :)

But good to see all the support :)

Solved.