Closed

Ana G.5

If some one want sell one, just send me a pm plz.

Edited by Ana G.5
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Mavenstar said:

That's what they sell for. Price probably about to go up too.

They don't actually usually sell for that, usually sell for less. But then one person rips someone off and nobody bothers to try to argue because they want to rip people off too. We probably are going to reach 100+ pgf drop this event, and you say the price "probably about to go up"? They weren't even selling for that much before the event started (most of the time when people payed exorbitantly it was for max sphered dark weapons, not just a pgf; when people offer 150+ for a maxed dw, half of that is in the sphering). They aren't actually worth that much and there are plenty around right now.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

They don't actually usually sell for that, usually sell for less. But then one person rips someone off and nobody bothers to try to argue because they want to rip people off too. We probably are going to reach 100+ pgf drop this event, and you say the price "probably about to go up"? They weren't even selling for that much before the event started (most of the time when people payed exorbitantly it was for max sphered dark weapons, not just a pgf; when people offer 150+ for a maxed dw, half of that is in the sphering). They aren't actually worth that much and there are plenty around right now.

Yea mostly of pgfs dropped to noobs this year and most of those "dws" in the server are on players that dont play the game anymore..plus no body wanna sell a pgf  i agree with 150 dts at max but not much people wanna sell their own ones

2 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

EXACTLY

If you're gonna pay 300dts for a PGF, how much is the final cost gonna be when you max it? There's no way a PGF is worth 300.

It also amazes me that folks with 300 dts to spare don't already have dark weapons, unless they actually donated 300 bucks - but that's a whole different conversation.

Edited by starscreme

Here we go again... with people putting in their two-cents without even being asked first. Just PM him sheesh =p I'd pay 300 dts on one if I had them to spend tbh. The drop is just ridiculous this time around and a triple 50 stat df/dm is good enough on it's own, but gradually, yeah spend more dts to eventually max it. If I find two before the event ends I'll sell one to you~

• Like 1