What is your favorite weapon in this game and why?

Passive aggressiveness is my favorite weapon, also there's heart of poumn which I like for its looks not usefullness :onion88:

Edited by CannaBeast
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, serverus said:

My stars spread XD magnificent dont ya think!

Spread.jpg

spread1.jpg

agree usefull and sexy... but i prefer banana cannon for obvious reasons i can't tell you why because i can get banned by "sexual related content" <3

mio hazme un hijo soy tu fan

pd: I really like flowen swords, have a nice looking unfortunatly its just the looking... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, pishion said:

agree usefull and sexy... but i prefer banana cannon for obvious reasons i can't tell you why because i can get banned by "sexual related content" <3

mio hazme un hijo soy tu fan

pd: I really like flowen swords, have a nice looking unfortunatly its just the looking... 

Loco!!!!

My favorite weapon is Gae Bolg, partly because of the name, but mostly because it's the one weapon that gave me the most nostalgia when thinking back to my Gamecube days. I thought it was the most Aesthetic weapon at the time, and used it for EVERYTHING. (I was a very terrible hunter, k)

• Like 1

There are many items I enjoy a lot like Mille Marteaux, Sacred Bow, Great Fairy Sword...

Though if I had to choose the funniest, I'd say Tension/Morolian Blaster

qGkeYvI.png

Not only they have a cool skin with the purpre circle bullets, but they are the only weapons in the game that have different (and funny) sounds for normal/hard/special attacks and when you hit an enemy with the special.

*Bzz! Hey! Chu!*

• Like 2

On 12/31/2017 at 7:43 AM, serverus said:

My stars spread XD magnificent dont ya think!

Spread.jpg

spread1.jpg

-rep

5 hours ago, R-78 said:

There are many items I enjoy a lot like Mille Marteaux, Sacred Bow, Great Fairy Sword...

Though if I had to choose the funniest, I'd say Tension/Morolian Blaster

qGkeYvI.png

Not only they have a cool skin with the purpre circle bullets, but they are the only weapons in the game that have different (and funny) sounds for normal/hard/special attacks and when you hit an enemy with the special.

*Bzz! Hey! Chu!*

Heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey https://sketchtoy.com/68399216 Chuchuchuchuchuchuchuchuhey!

• Like 4