What is your favorite weapon in this game and why?

• 3 weeks later...

Si estuviera que elegir una seria Spread Needle, pero ella no puede hacer el trabajo sola asi que la combinación son : Needle, Fronze Shotter y Last Swang. Y Viviene para los jodido lizard de epic 4.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Back in the day, when Episode 1 was on the Dreamcast, I wanted the Agito, and of them, although the 1975 was the one I truly wanted.  I still do.  But I'll settle for any Katana I can get, truthfully.

One of my friends had the Bloody Arts, which I always thought were awesome looking weapons.  The Sealed J-Sword always looked cool as well, wanted that one.  Not the advanced for, just the Sealed version.  But I never got it, I was the wrong Section ID.

I did, however, get the Musashi and Yamato Twin Swords when I got the game on the Game Cube.  Those were the favourite weapons I managed to score.  Very proud of myself.  I would love to get them back again.  I used them to death.  My own.  Repeatedly.