Olga's 2nd Form Immune to all Techs?

So I was duoing an RT when my teammate dc'd right before Olga. There being less than 20 minutes left of HH, I decided to take him on myself being a lv186 FOney. So I finished off his first form using Barta(even though it took forever), and during his second form, I noticed that every single tech that landed on Olga did not show any damage number. The Gael and Giel showed damage, but not Olga. Was hoping this is just a bug, or has Olga been buffed to be immune to techs? If so, that's pretty messed up... lol not every FO can melee during this rare circumstance... especially since I can't pipe back to the city to switch gear.

Edited by CCastles93

If this was a room one person mode. Then that's the reason. Olga has been buffed in one person mode so it can be almost impossible to kill.  It's just easier to do a multiplayer .

Just now, Larva said:

If this was a room one person mode. Then that's the reason. Olga has been buffed in one person mode so it can be almost impossible to kill.  It's just easier to do a multiplayer .

was multiplayer mode, i was 2-man'ing an RT and my teammate disconnected, leaving me alone to fight Olga

35 minutes ago, CCastles93 said:

If so, that's pretty messed up... lol not every FO can melee during this rare circumstance... especially since I can't pipe back to the city to switch gear.

Well, that's kind of your own fault for not bringing anything then (and besides, you could literally run another entire RT in the time it would take to kill him with techs regularly). Olga checks to see if you have well-rounded gear. You didn't pass that check; thus you have been deemed unworthy. You can't kill a final boss with nothing; you aren't gauranteed a victory just because you reached a boss, you still have to earn it. It's no different for any other character. It's not even just a boss thing, when you encounter a required recobox on a wall and you forgot to bring a gun on a cast, you can't make it past that either. If you didn't prepare yourself for a fight, then how do you expect to earn victory in one?