Max Stat Calculator error / bug

Kikori

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/

Kroe's Sweater is currently calculating as granting a bonus +10 to MST instead of +10 to ATA in the calculator. Correct in-game, but for calculation... well, I didn't pay attention once and have the wrong mag build for it, heh.

BugSweater.png

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Piolha said:

Acctually, not only that.. V101 is given 15 ATA on the calculator, and no armor status is shown on the final result.

22 minutes ago, Mavenstar said:

As long as we're talking about it, Samurai Armor doesn't show a luck bonus in the calculator.

The calculator only shows stuff that help you max stats.

I'll look up V101.

• 1 month later...
On 1/9/2018 at 1:08 PM, Piolha said:

Acctually, not only that.. V101 is given 15 ATA on the calculator, and no armor status is shown on the final result.

On 1/10/2018 at 11:39 AM, Mavenstar said:

As long as we're talking about it, Samurai Armor doesn't show a luck bonus in the calculator.

I have fixed both.
V101 was missing a dot (1.5) and Samurai Armor for some reason had the LCK boost in HP (one column to the right, which makes me believe there might be more errors like this).