HIT EVENT

serverus

3 minutes ago, MulciberOrbis said:

is hit event the whole weekend or just few certain hours? just wondering cuz i wont be able to log in before sunday evening

only On the 14th and 15th of December

Edited by Laz

Mio, I have a question for you.

I have lots and lots of PDs to spend. Do you think it would be better if I join your room, drops all the PDs of each of my accounts (I can store 280 PD per login), then we start increasing the hit? That way, I can store all weapons I want to upgrade in a single account.

In my opinion, if I throw you all my 2160 PDs in a single visit would be more efficient than trying to join the room six times xD.

Just now, yanvbraz said:

I have lots and lots of PDs to spend. Do you think it would be better if I join your room, drops all the PDs of each of my accounts (I can store 280 PD per login), then we start increasing the hit? That way, I can store all weapons I want to upgrade in a single account.

In my opinion, if I throw you all my 2160 PDs in a single visit would be more efficient than trying to join the room six times xD.

You won't even be able to join the room 6 times. I tried so hard to get in the room today and couldn't all morning lol. Better luck next time :P

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Colorado Wilson said:

You won't even be able to join the room 6 times. I tried so hard to get in the room today and couldn't all morning lol. Better luck next time :P

you didnt loose nothing when you d/c did you?

As long as where are people who let change Native, Beast, Machine and Dark % in HIT Event Room too, it will take even longer. -.-

I think, this can be made all Year.... not needed to make in Event Room.

Edited by _Kane_
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

So, can I actually get a reply? @serverus allowed that in the past year event, so I assume we can do that again right? @Fyrewolf5

PS: Btw, I think it could be good to extend the event for at least until Saturday. Many people study and work in the middle of week and only have time to play in the weekends. I think it would be unfair if someone couldn't join event because of their personal tasks :(

I barely have time tbh, so please, consider doing the event until Saturday ^_^

Edited by yanvbraz

7 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

So, can I actually get a reply? @serverus allowed that in the past year event, so I assume we can do that again right? @Fyrewolf5

PS: Btw, I think it could be good to extend the event for at least until Saturday. Many people study and work in the middle of week and only have time to play in the weekends. I think it would be unfair if someone couldn't join event because of their personal tasks :(

If this event stays around for longer then two days I'm certain the market will take a huge hit, plus I called out from work to participate in the event today knowing it would be a 2day affair

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

1 minute ago, CannaBeast said:

If this event stays around for longer then two days I'm certain the market will take a huge hit, plus I called out from work to participate in the event today knowing it would be a 2day affair

I'd say they did it this way on purpose during mid week. I see no fault in it but I do feel everyone should be given a fair chance to each once partake in event. Are you playing again by the way @yanvbraz? I do feel as well while everyone deserves fair chance...extending event while giving some chances who would not...also translates into more rejoining over and over and economy will surely take a big hit

All being said nothing wrong with it if you can make it in time. Still weekend would be better time for it. For me I'm just glad they finally did this again. Thanks @serverus for taking the time for event. (also if its just one GM doing it asking him to be around 4 days in a row when he planned 2 only is rather unfair on him I suppose) If other GMs assist surely so. Perhaps its mid week as its when was most viable for the GM as well. Again thanks for event hopefully everyone gets a chance to make it on. Those who don't could always ask a friend to do it for them as well.:)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

If you would like to arrange a time to meet up, then please let me or mio or another gm know.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Just now, yanvbraz said:

@Ragol99

Well, I'm not exactly playing again, I just wanted to burn all of my remaining PDs that I got before I left playing. Maybe one day I'll be back...

@Fyrewolf5

I'll consider that, thanks for the reply :)

I generally do something similar where i have one char hold a ton of weapons, and a few chars with stacks of pds in bank/common/inventory.

If you would like to arrange a time to meet up, then please let me or mio or another gm know.

If i also had a large amount of pds and items, could I pm a GM to meet up as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Thank you to all the gms for their time, effort and patience in this event allowing us to make some seriously sweet weapons.

:rf-09:

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Space said:

Thank you to all the gms for their time, effort and patience in this event allowing us to make some seriously sweet weapons.

:rf-09:

I concur. Thank you so much for this event. The GM's have been so good and have provided so many opportunities for the community to be able to participate in this event. Great job! Keep up the good work. :D

• Like 4