Can't Create a Game account

For some reason when I create an account to play the game, It always said "invalid password" even they correct and the same it doesn't work to make an account. I have also switched it to a new password, email, and username but its still a problem.

I'm trying to make a game account so I can play the game.

Edited by HyperUltroZ

hi, forums account and in game account are separate , make sure you sign up here for in game login  https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/registration/

if you have already done that let me know and i can try to help u trouble shoot

Edited by Terrybriggs711
14 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

hi, forums account and in game account are separate , make sure you sign up here for in game login  https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/registration/

if you have already done that let me know and i can try to help u trouble shoot

I know what you are talking about. I did go to that page to sign up and yes I already know but every time I try to make a game account it will not let me instead, it will say "invalid password"

I'm having a sign up problem, NOT a sign in problem. I already know that forums and game account are different.

I got my forum account set but not my game account which I'm trying to do.

Edited by HyperUltroZ
6 minutes ago, HyperUltroZ said:

I know what you are talking about. I did go to that page to sign up and yes I already know but every time I try to make a game account it will not let me instead, it will say "invalid password"

I'm having a sign up problem, NOT a sign in problem. I already know that forums and game account are different.

never heard of that problem, did u do pass in caps or somthing?

5 hours ago, HyperUltroZ said:

No, I made sure

For example, my password was the same and correct and it still said invalid when signing up.

I'm sure because I doubled-check.

Can you give us a screenshot of the error please.

thanks.