goodbye

Terrybriggs711

2 hours ago, Ragol99 said:

Its that time for you too it looks like. Take care @Terrybriggs711 aka slasher. You were one of the most genuine fair friendly helpful and skilled players around here. You were the embodiment of what the ideal Ultima player should strive to become like. Your departure is saddening to see yet I myself understand all to well why the time has come. Keep in touch my good friend. Goes without saying Ultima won't be the same without you. Hit me up for some contact info in pm at some point we can exchange info. Keep in touch and play some other games down the road perhaps. Either way I wish you the best for now we had a good run it was fun while it lasted.:)

thanks Rob, you know half my time and fun here was helping others  witch i always enjoyed since back on DC, But my most enjoyable time here was talking/playing with such skilled players who helped me learn and get better at the game , thank you @Ragol99 @Kraven202 @Dioniso @Nana7 @jezbuz @JADE @Shin @Krionus @Kush @radezz @thelionorion @Virec @Ana G.5 @Sentor @LmAx @orgodemir @SJCL @Stephen Burgin Sr. @Arturoux @eric @birdonwheels5 @R-78 @JanenbaDMS @Heavy Nova @Quan @Aiyo Kunana @O9B066 @TripleR @Skunk  @CannaBeast @Sophia @Moiy Sanchez 

I have the highest amount of respect for your guys advanced skill and knowledge of the game, and many others I May have missed.

thank you @Larva @Soly @Fyrewolf5 @kajex and the rest of staff for keeping this thing alive.

wish you all the best ! goodbye

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Terrybriggs711 said:

thanks Rob, you know half my time and fun here was helping others  witch i always enjoyed since back on DC, But my most enjoyable time here was talking/playing with such skilled players who helped me learn and get better at the game , thank you @Ragol99 @Kraven202 @Dioniso @Nana7 @jezbuz @JADE @Shin @Krionus @Kush @radezz @thelionorion @Virec @Ana G.5 @Sentor @LmAx @orgodemir @SJCL @Stephen Burgin Sr. @Arturoux @eric @birdonwheels5 @R-78 @JanenbaDMS @Heavy Nova @Quan @Aiyo Kunana @O9B066 @TripleR @Skunk  @CannaBeast @Sophia @Moiy Sanchez 

I have the highest amount of respect for your guys advanced skill and knowledge of the game, and many others I May have missed.

thank you @Larva @Soly @Fyrewolf5 @kajex and the rest of staff for keeping this thing alive.

wish you all the best ! goodbye

Thank you, and I hate to see you go. Surprise us one day in the lobby. Much respect for you.

Even thou you had problems with some people (and some people were really unfair with you and damn assholes), i think those people didn't even made a effort to know you. You are what is good in this community. Since i know you, you were always a kind person, easy going and really really nice person. Also you were always a respectfull and correct person, that made everything to get everyone in the team well. I really enjoyed the games we played together and really loved the times we just stayed in a room or in the lobby just chilling and talking. From all the people i play with regulary, i only have like 4 or 5 close people that i really trust in this game and like to chat and you were one of those.

Farewell buddy, hope you hop from time to time so we can chat a bit from time to time. Anything you need, you know you can always count on me.

Also, i would love to at least hunt some PGFs with you during the next event, so think about that please :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jezbuz said:

Even thou you had problems with some people (and some people were really unfair with you and damn assholes), i think those people didn't even made a effort to know you. You are what is good in this community. Since i know you, you were always a kind person, easy going and really really nice person. Also you were always a respectfull and correct person, that made everything to get everyone in the team well. I really enjoyed the games we played together and really loved the times we just stayed in a room or in the lobby just chilling and talking. From all the people i play with regulary, i only have like 4 or 5 close people that i really trust in this game and like to chat and you were one of those.

Farewell buddy, hope you hop from time to time so we can chat a bit from time to time. Anything you need, you know you can always count on me.

Also, i would love to at least hunt some PGFs with you during the next event, so think about that please :)

thank you! Maybe ill hop on and help u hunt a few runs for PGF  but  its kinda all bad for me , I pushed myself as hard as i can for almost 2 years and my body can no longer handle much , i need surgery on both wrists witch has effected my real life , my Job..still trying to figure out how to have surgery and pay my bills so for now just fighting thru the pain and not playing games is the best i can do.

also I really think the staff should lighten up a Little , whats the difference if 100 d cores drop or 15 drop per year? not much except crap economy, I dont feel this server is rewarding the loyal players that dump their time and money into this sever religiously, the events are the same every year and all of them are like a random lottery,  its very unrewarding to do 100s of runs 100s hours and really get nothing , I felt so bad for people this event i gave away every HOj tyrfing AS SOU i found this year , i did that to at least try to give some people  hope and enjoyment bc all ive really seen is people work really hard and not get much in return,  thats what kind of feelings that makes more and more people leave

• Like 6

So bad to hear that but i keep in mind all the good/fun moments we have together, i loved playing with you and also spend time to talk with you!

I hope i can see you in lobby sometime to talk or just play a run for fun like challenge mode even if i don't play this game too much.

Take care mf, i wish you all the best :wub:

• Like 1

I rarely get on forums, the last time I did was when I needed a set of Noob/hp and couldn't find anyone in the game Sad day when Slasher isn't playing anymore, honestly I slowed down on this game too for similar in-game-reasons. I get that you aren't going to make your best items drop like candy, but with weeks, months, or years playing, you should be able to start getting what you need. The only way I actually got started on Ultimate difficulty without getting rekt, was by trading mags for gear, and having Slasher's/Ona's help. Without them, I wouldn't have even half my gear. I have noticed the number of level 200 players going down and no matter how many new players join, they don't stick around for similar reasons. The entire point of the game is to grind and it's just not fun. I hope to see Slasher on PSU sometime and maybe another game or 2. Good luck Slash, Good luck with your surgery and your job, don't forget the friends you made on PSO.