goodbye

Terrybriggs711

take care, I could give u 100 reasons  but why bother, wish you all the best 

if you would like to buy any of my gear or trade for Items  on ephinea or other games you can discord me @Slasher#1122  , items include DTS, PDS ,STA , Dcore, yas9 80 hit charge & deamon ,

PR 100/0/100/100, type shot hell 80 hit , Le Cogneur 80 hit hell , max AN set, master sword ,tjs etc etc etc etc

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 6

At least your hands will be hurting less when you take it easy wherever you're going. c:

Thanks for being around while you were. It was nice getting to run with you when we did.

• Like 2

Its that time for you too it looks like. Take care @Terrybriggs711 aka slasher. You were one of the most genuine fair friendly helpful and skilled players around here. You were the embodiment of what the ideal Ultima player should strive to become like. Your departure is saddening to see yet I myself understand all to well why the time has come. Keep in touch my good friend. Goes without saying Ultima won't be the same without you. Hit me up for some contact info in pm at some point we can exchange info. Keep in touch and play some other games down the road perhaps. Either way I wish you the best for now we had a good run it was fun while it lasted.:)

• Like 3

For the short time I have been here you welcome me in to your team and made me feel more then welcome

It was like family big you ever need anything  hit me up will leave my number in a pm to you text or call me anytime 

• Like 1

Wow, you were my first friend here on ultima -Sad to see you go.

I wish you an awesome time and great future - you are still young, so try to enjoy every moment you have.

Take care of yourself and stay the way you are. Im sure, wherever you'll go, you will attract many new friends and followers again...

Take care slasher

• Like 3