David S. Wilson

11 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

I'm only stating this bcuz i was with larva before the event started and me, larva, and taxes (i believe it was taxes) was doing HOD 1 to test out DAR and we did the entire mission fast and only 3 reds dropped and he asked us questions because he was trying to fix the DAR and make it easier and balanced for everyones fairness but i feel as though besides STA the other drops aren't barely popping up at all but if most or some say they are getting 60% or more of the drops then i salute you! 

Nope, I've done over 500 sta runs and found nothing, but I'm saying this post will accomplish nothing bro

Edited by CannaBeast
  • Like 1

Keep in mind STA is the best amor in the game with like 500dfp and 80 resistance to all. I wouldn't like it if everyone had one than the game would definitely be broken . these rates are good i'd say and i havent gotten anything. Cant complain though the armor is just to good to be easy to get . when PGF event arrives you same people will be complaining about its drop rate but its freaking PGF what do you expect :P

Just have hope and dont give up. It could take you 100 runs it could take 1000 runs but it's very possible .

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Stark 1 said:

Keep in mind STA is the best amor in the game with like 500dfp and 80 resistance to all. I wouldn't like it if everyone had one than the game would definitely be broken . these rates are good i'd say and i havent gotten anything. Cant complain though the armor is just to good to be easy to get . when PGF event arrives you same people will be complaining about its drop rate but its freaking PGF what do you expect :P

Just have hope and dont give up. It could take you 100 runs it could take 1000 runs but it's possible .

im mainly talking about all the drops not only STA

The DAR is plenty fair in my opinion. But yea, I've barely seen any AS or HoJ banners, which is weird since they really aren't game breaking weapons. Also reminder we had the same drop style with the same dar reduction last year, but no one decided to complain. 

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

The DAR is plenty fair in my opinion. But yea, I've barely seen any AS or HoJ banners, which is weird since they really aren't game breaking weapons. Also reminder we had the same drop style with the same dar reduction last year, but no one decided to complain. 

I think, that this "not game breaking" is the reason for the few who hunted for it. most people want sta more than other items. on first day of event, there where somehow pretty (nice) much banners, since second day it got less like hell.

Edited by _Kane_

Just now, _Kane_ said:

I think, that this "not game breaking" is the reason for the few who hunted for it. most people want sta more than other items. on first day of event, there where somehow pretty much banners, since second day it got less like hell.

ive noticed with every event day 1 is crazy with banners. You never see that many again in a day, like day 1 drops seem easy compared to the rest of any event.

• Like 1

Just now, O9B066 said:

ive noticed with every event day 1 is crazy with banners. You never see that many again in a day, like day 1 drops seem easy compared to the rest of any event.

yes, i think that too. and it somehow a mirakle for me. i doubt that on first day(s) there where thyt much more ppl hunting than other days. but many ppl gave up hunting at all, i think.

Wait...so ive been out for like 3 months cause of the whole "hurricane Maria sent puerto rico back to the stone age" thing and ive missed a lot (in fact i still cant play) but did the indi drips DAR get nerfed back to how it used to be??

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Kraven202 said:

Wait...so ive been out for like 3 months cause of the whole "hurricane Maria sent puerto rico back to the stone age" thing and ive missed a lot (in fact i still cant play) but did the indi drips DAR get nerfed back to how it used to be??

Yes, and people don't like it lol.

Edited by Colorado Wilson
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1