David S. Wilson

Soooo what's up with this event?

these few or more happy hours there isn't barely any drops from anything and if so then it's maybe 1-3 drops every happy hour and it's making everyone give up and just sit in lobby during happy hour... and i been hunting and only got 1 sta, 1 tyrfing, and 1 sonic magazine RIP.

Also, i been looking and still havent found an Ultima Mag lol

P.S. I'm not complaining for myself but i'm just doing this by what others have told me or have said in lobby and these drops are also trolling us with PD lol

• Like 2
  • Dislike 6
  • Dw 1

I've been getting drops maybe 60% of the time, which is exactly what it's supposed to be like for 4p dar. I think the bigger problem is tough drop rates. People will always be crying around this time and expect STA to be 1/50.

• Like 1

So, this thread actually has nothing to do with DAR then?

We had 2 sta drop in this hh already, as well as other banners. The issue isn't with droprates or with dar or anything like that. The issue is people not actually hunting and only complaining. I just saw you sit in lobby for quite a lot of happy hour too instead of hunting. If you were actually out looking for the things, then you would be getting them to drop. You would only have to put in minimal effort for an ultima mag. Sta is obviously going to be one that people shouldn't remotely expect to get every year without putting in hard work, but I can guarantee it definitely doesn't drop in the lobby where you were people are spending their time. Any other drop if you actually went to hunt it, then you would get it to drop quite easily. I've seen almost nobody actually hunting asteron striker at all this event, as if people forgot it exists. Does that mean the rate is too hard because there are no banners? or is it because there are literally 0 rooms hunting it (even sta, I've seen far less rooms hunting for it than in previous years, since the first day before anyone had a chance to burn out)? That's an item where the rate has never really changed and nobody ever thought it was too hard. But it won't drop if you don't actually go look for it.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 2

i remenber way long before all this ind drops, when sta only drops in ep4, it took me over 500 pod to get my first sta. of course that when ind drops are set, chance of droping for anyone in room is bigger, but its more hard to drop in that room. it drops 2 sta in rooms i made, but not on me -.- for me is more frustrating now to hunt real hard drops, because i dont have the time i had years ago and it makes all difference.

sta and pgf will still real hard as it should be, but more harder on ind/4p room and after dar fixed, yes i see its a pain to hunt, more then doing 500 pod, because now most of time, nothing drops in boss, the real problem is here now with the new dar

Edited by Ricardo Gomes

6 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

So, this thread actually has nothing to do with DAR then?

We had 2 sta drop in this hh already, as well as other banners. The issue isn't with droprates or with dar or anything like that. The issue is people not actually hunting and only complaining. I just saw you sit in lobby for quite a lot of happy hour too instead of hunting. If you were actually out looking for the things, then you would be getting them to drop. You would only have to put in minimal effort for an ultima mag. Sta is obviously going to be one that people shouldn't remotely expect to get every year without putting in hard work, but I can guarantee it definitely doesn't drop in the lobby where you were people are spending their time. Any other drop if you actually went to hunt it, then you would get it to drop quite easily. I've seen almost nobody actually hunting asteron striker at all this event, as if people forgot it exists. Does that mean the rate is too hard because there are no banners? or is it because there are literally 0 rooms hunting it (even sta, I've seen far less rooms hunting for it than in previous years, since the first day before anyone had a chance to burn out)? That's an item where the rate has never really changed and nobody ever thought it was too hard. But it won't drop if you don't actually go look for it.

Like i said before i dont really need any items im just hunting an STA for @PinkiePie and the shit wont drop, i did find the first STA this year but that one was for @Togepichu because she is sick and cannot attend any events atm and yes i did sit in lobby but i did hunt more missions than i ever did any other event and i did do tons of Naka hunts and haven't found not 1 to drop at all but besides me these banners are super low compared to the other events i've been in since 2016, and besides STA other stuff seems to be just as annoying as STA but idk ill just pray Dec Event doesn't put many in tears RIP ;p  

The moment you realize posting here is useless

Edited by CannaBeast
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 1

8 minutes ago, CannaBeast said:

The moment you realize posting here is useless

I'm only stating this bcuz i was with larva before the event started and me, larva, and taxes (i believe it was taxes) was doing HOD 1 to test out DAR and we did the entire mission fast and only 3 reds dropped and he asked us questions because he was trying to fix the DAR and make it easier and balanced for everyones fairness but i feel as though besides STA the other drops aren't barely popping up at all but if most or some say they are getting 60% or more of the drops then i salute you! 

• Like 2