Goodbye

Sir Rendlan

I have been playing this game for many years. To damn long in fact. Time to turn in my Hunters License to Principle Tyrell and leave, farewell to all.

I want to thank some individuals for playing with me, and listening to me and the fun memories I had here. These will be short for I could write a book but I am wanting to mention these people.

@Fyrewolf5 Thank you for remembering who I was after not having been played in a long ass time xD it was always fun, and challenging for those tower runs hahaha (I suck ass at it). I also thank @mudkipzjm, @Zow, @Lemon, @PSOAddict for all of those runs that we have done as well as Jonas (I dont remember your forum account name). It has made my return to this server for the year a good experience. I had some rough times here and there but I was always able to log in and just play with you guys on this great game and have a fun time, it was appreciative.

Thanks to @Togepichu, @thelionorion, @TripleR, and @Nana7 for being here for me during my hard times of life, I have greatly appreciated all the help and support that you have given me. I will always remember you for everything and have appreciated it all truly.

Thanks to some other people who I have really enjoyed times with here @Nemuidesu, @Lola, @David S. Wilson, @radezz, @RIPBenny, @Denis Roman

I Really want to thank the individuals for making Pro. When I first started out on this server he came on here a little while after me iirc I dont remember years ago so well. But thanks @squish and @Fyrewolf5 I have really enjoyed the PRO team greatly and will remember the good times that we have had:3

Thank you @Larva, and @Soly you guys have truly made this game something enjoyable. I also thank all of Ultima's staff for what hey have done here.

And with this being said,
Farewell.

• Sad 3

Goodbye Sir, you will be missed, I which you the best in your future life as a Non Hunter of Ragol. But as a Hunter in Life!

If you ever come back say hello.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1