Hit Me With A Hit Event... Event!

radezz

Hit Me With A Hit Event... Event!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a Hit Event soon?

I'm in for a hit event but maybe not for pd's. Could come up with something a bit more interesting like hiding a nakas card equivillent (that can be exchanged for hit) on random enemies, different for every id so it's a proper hunt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, starscreme said:

I'm in for a hit event but maybe not for pd's. Could come up with something a bit more interesting like hiding a nakas card equivillent (that can be exchanged for hit) on random enemies, different for every id so it's a proper hunt.

This. I'm all for a hit event, but (1) I think it too close to 2 BIG events and (2) when everyone is bitching about DAR and boss drops and everything else why the hell should all y'all be rewarded?

• Like 2
  • Dislike 3

hace 2 horas, Arturoux dijo:

This. I'm all for a hit event, but (1) I think it too close to 2 BIG events and (2) when everyone is bitching about DAR and boss drops and everything else why the hell should all y'all be rewarded?

Maybe the complains are legit, because right now is a pain hunt something. It's just a shame watch 10 banners top in HH and make this game a grind fest when the trend in every game is actually the opposite, in my case is simple, ill stay until this event ends and if my effort is not awarded ill just join the leaving crowd. And btw I'm not bitching about the DAR this is my first post about it and my last one, the staff can do whatever they want, but the problem is there, bitching or not.

And about the event, If are just PDs its okay but hunt more items with the anniversary event honestly I would pass.

Edited by Kagetsuya
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, SelahIsASpot said:

luis needs love too.

Ikr, Zabby trying to leave me for a girl after I gave him his green card. Like really...?!

Miss ya, sis. ❤️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Arturoux said:

(2) when everyone is bitching about DAR and boss drops and everything else why the hell should all y'all be rewarded?

People discussing things is not bitching, you must be above the community with a comment such as that.

22 minutes ago, Kagetsuya said:

Maybe the complains are legit, because right now is a pain hunt something.

yeah just maybe, considering how many people speak about it, and how few banners pop up this event compared to every other event.

@Larva

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Kagetsuya said:

Maybe the complains are legit, because right now is a pain hunt something. It's just a shame watch 10 banners top in HH and make this game a grind fest when the trend in every game is actually the opposite, in my case is simple, ill stay until this event ends and if my effort is not awarded ill just join the leaving crowd. And btw I'm not bitching about the DAR this is my first post about it and my last one, the staff can do whatever they want, but the problem is there bitching or not.

And about the event, If are just PDs its okay but hunt more items with the anniversary event honestly I would pass.

It's not a problem... The rate is meant to be hard lol. We've had some of our best players run POD a literal 800 times before being rewarded. If you go look at @under9000 his posts you'll see. STA nearly makes you invincible, so why would it be easy to get? This game in general is meant to be grind in general.

• Like 3

hace 1 minuto, Colorado Wilson dijo:

It's not a problem... The rate is meant to be hard lol. We've had some of our best players run POD a literal 800 times before being rewarded. If you go look at @under9000 his posts you'll see. STA nearly makes you invincible, so why would it be easy to get? This game in general is meant to be grind in general.

As a I said its my opinion, feel free to share or not. The issue of STA has been discussed already in several posts (event drops with impossible rates such as PGF instead of making it permanents) so if I spend the whole event doing like crazy POD and I don't get anything, first it's my problem for stick to that single item instead of hunt the other ones, but the staff problem comes when im forced to do it if I want one of the core items without spending hundreds of bucks. And I'm not the only one in the same situation so the players get frustrated and then the drama begins. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Have to agree. As annoying as it is doing a hundred TTF's and PoD's and not getting a drop (apart from 2 PD's!) if everyone got one it wouldn't be such a special armor. A few more HH would be nice though, maybe on the last day a super HH?!

• Like 1

I don't want to see anyone who's pulled two sta with minimal effort say anything about drops... period, it's gonna make people salty even if that wasn't the intent^^ taxes^

Edited by CannaBeast
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, CannaBeast said:

I don't want to see anyone who's pulled two sta with minimal effort say anything about drops... period, it's gonna make people salty even if that wasn't the intent^^ taxes^

not sure if that was meant at me but i have zero STA's with plenty of effort!!

1 hour ago, starscreme said:

not sure if that was meant at me but i have zero STA's with plenty of effort!!

meant at a guy with a toon named Taxes who posted on here^

Edited by CannaBeast

5 hours ago, CannaBeast said:

meant at a guy with a toon named Taxes who posted on here^

hey, you can always not sleep for 2 days straight wearing a diaper and run it non stop and see what happens....that was just my way. to each their own

1 minute ago, Larva said:

To who I need to talk to get this event going ?@Larva ?@Soly ? @Kejex ?@serverus ?

Joking..

I would really like to see this event once again, we will try to get it back before Xmas.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

this is why i love u

• Like 2