Hit Me With A Hit Event... Event!

radezz

Hit Me With A Hit Event... Event!  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have a Hit Event soon?

:cr-magic-right:Hit Me With A Hit Event… Event!:cr-magic-left:

Hello Ultima!

I will tell a tale for all:

Once in a while there comes a special time to this server, one awaited by many. It last happened more than a year ago. Of course, I’m talking about the Hit Event. For those who don’t know, it is an event in which you add hit to weapons in exchange for Photon Drops.

Simple. Elegant. Affordable. Grand.

Now, the Game Moderator that usually took charge of this event is sadly no longer with us… She is incredibly missed by many. But that leaves us wondering, does that mean we won’t get to see another Hit Event because of that?... It has been 15 months and counting since our last one. Many of us are longing for another. I believe it would be very good for old and new players alike (me included of course), to once again get a chance to upgrade some of their gear.

Someone should really take the torch!

So players of Ultima, lets all show the Staff how much we would love to have a Hit Event soon! If you, like me, would enjoy having another Hit Event, please vote yes! And Staff, please take this into consideration, and if its not too much trouble, humor us with one ^^ I’m completely positive it would be greatly appreciated by everyone and it would have a good great impact on our community!

Edited by radezz
  • Like 4

It's been over a year, so yea about time I guess. They still have to be willing to spend all weekend redeeming hit, which I don't know if any of them are.

• Like 2

Just now, mudkipzjm said:

It's been over a year, so yea about time I guess. They still have to be willing to spend all weekend redeeming hit, which I don't know if any of them are.

yeah, if only they had another Mod to help them with it XD

8 minutes ago, foiexx said:

I would enjoy if Zabby hit me...

Why is this even a thing

6 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

oHHHHH BABYYYYY

Sent from my VIVO XL using Tapatalk

Why are you encouraging this?

frogdaddy is not pleased

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zabby said:

Why is this even a thing