How to proper use materials on the characters.

omnipharios

Hi!

Seed here!

So.... After 3 weaks on ultima... And a level 184 char, I gave a thought on what I was doing with the materials (specially power mats as I can no longer use them on Humar).

My questions are:

1) Should I have waited until level 200 to use the diferent materials?

2) As I have some leveling to do, will my ATP level up further or have I peaked  that stat (for Humar)?

Thanks for tour help!

Good hunting and "Seed ya later;)"

Edited by omnipharios
Misspeling ;)

Yes, I usually like to wait to lvl 200 to be perfectly sure my mat plan goes as planned. Once you reach the max stat of any stat (atp, ata, etc..) you can't go any higher. You might want to follow a max stat plan or make one yourself.

If you follow a max stat plan v

If you want to make your own --> http://www.sandrenyl.com/pso/maxstatcalc.html (I use this website because it's easier for me to navigate) 

Once you choose what you want to choose, go to lobby and type "/matreset" to reset your mats (No way!).

Edited by PSOAddict
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, PSOAddict said:

Yes, I usually like to wait to lvl 200 to be perfectly sure my mat plan goes as planned. Once you reach the max stat of any stat (atp, ata, etc..) you can't go any higher. You might want to follow a mat stat plan or make one yourself.

If you follow a max stat plan v

If you want to make your own --> http://www.sandrenyl.com/pso/maxstatcalc.html (I use this website because it's easier for me to navigate) 

Once you choose what you want to choose, go to lobby and type "/matreset" to reset your mats (No way!).

Hi!

Seed here!

Wow.... Did not know that! Will read carefully!

Thanks for the heads up.

Good hunting and "Seed ya later ;)"

Hi!

Seed here!

So... Once I choose my plan, i just have to wait till level 200, farm the needed materials, unequip all units and MAG. Then use the said materials, equipa all the stuff again and enjoy the result. Did I get it correctly?

(My only MAG is an Agastya 6/149/45/0 Can I still use it in my plan or, should I wait still Christmas event for the ashura cell?)

Thanks.

You shouldn't have to unequip anything. Once you pick out a plan, you can use however many materials you need that the plan calls for. I usually use all the Pow/HPs at level 1 so leveling is easier. Also Agastya is better imo, but if you want an Elenor, then that's up to you.

1 hour ago, omnipharios said:

Hi!

Seed here!

So... Once I choose my plan, i just have to wait till level 200, farm the needed materials, unequip all units and MAG. Then use the said materials, equipa all the stuff again and enjoy the result. Did I get it correctly?

(My only MAG is an Agastya 6/149/45/0 Can I still use it in my plan or, should I wait still Christmas event for the ashura cell?)

Thanks.

u can be maxed out at level 1 , only thing u wont be able to equip at level 1 is the items that need level requirement (which is only the armor and shield). are you on now?

i can help you with everything about maxing before i head off to work.

• Thanks 1

Já viu o Max Stats Calculator? Coloca seus stats lá e calcula, só toma cuidado com o V101... ele ta mostrando um número errado em questão a ATA, o certo é 2 ATA e no Max Stats Calculator ele da 15 ATA. Tirando isso é uma boa você calcular lá :)

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/

Edited by LEY
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, David S. Wilson said:

u can be maxed out at level 1 , only thing u wont be able to equip at level 1 is the items that need level requirement (which is only the armor and shield). are you on now?

Hi!

Seed here!

Unfortunatly won't b able to log today.... Maybe we can chat via message. Seems there's is a lot I have to consider (from weapons I'll use to the units, right?)

3 hours ago, LEY said:

Já viu o Max Stats Calculator? Coloca seus stats lá e calcula, só toma cuidado com o V101... ele ta mostrando um número errado em questão a ATA, o certo é 2 ATA e no Max Stats Calculator ele da 15 ATA. Tirando isso é uma boa você calcular lá :)

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/

Boas!

Vou dar uma olhadela. E me fez chorar.... Tinha um Heaven/Battle e um V101.por erro, dei o v101 :'( E não sei onde o apanhar....

12 hours ago, David S. Wilson said:

Your mats will be maxed out not your char if that's whay you meant to say 

1 minute ago, nnorton44 said:

Your mats will be maxed out not your char if that's whay you meant to say 

well even though the mats will be maxed out, at level 1 they will sky rocket levels faster than ever so literally all they have to do is level and once they are level 200 they will be maxed , which is wat i mean by maxed out. cuz if they wear a frame 4-slot with all the units and the mag,  only thing they need is the armor and shield  once they reach the levels requirement inst of guessing or assuming.

On 07/12/2017 at 5:05 PM, omnipharios said:

Boas!

Vou dar uma olhadela. E me fez chorar.... Tinha um Heaven/Battle e um V101.por erro, dei o v101 :'( E não sei onde o apanhar....

Aqui mano da uma olhada na tabela, e boa caça! 

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/drop-tables/&type=0

Sem título.jpg

• Thanks 1