Recording Gameplays

Is there a specific way to record game plays or anything because I want to find a way to do so (complete newbie 1st timer). I am not familiar with how to or what to use to record my game plays can someone help me with this please? At the same time I am kinda limited some since this laptop is uber junky since it will shut off on me (overheat issues will some day get new one but just not yet currently) but I still would like some help on what and how though.

If u blow into the Airslots, be sure to stop the fans from turning. like put a thin stick of wood or plastics in. if they turn fast, they make electrical energy and can damage the hardware. best way is to clean the fans with a long haired brush. if u dont want to open the laptop. opening it, is best, if u are carefull.

8 minutes ago, _Kane_ said:

If u blow into the Airslots, be sure to stop the fans from turning. like put a thin stick of wood or plastics in. if they turn fast, they make electrical energy and can damage the hardware. best way is to clean the fans with a long haired brush. if u dont want to open the laptop. opening it, is best, if u are carefull.

This may be some of the worst advice I've ever heard. Do not under any circumstance "put a thing stick of wood" in your fans to stop them while the machine is on. Turn the computer off and use a can of air. Don't be afraid to open it either, you don't gotta move anything just blow dust out with a can of air. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1
1 hour ago, Colorado Wilson said:

This may be some of the worst advice I've ever heard. Do not under any circumstance "put a thing stick of wood" in your fans to stop them while the machine is on. Turn the computer off and use a can of air. Don't be afraid to open it either, you don't gotta move anything just blow dust out with a can of air. 

LOL like i did say "clean it while running" xD
Its somehow clear that the laptop has to be shut off. And blowing pressurized air through Fans without stopping them from turning, can kill the mainboard, like i said.

• Dislike 2
On 12/6/2017 at 2:52 AM, benbenbacon said:

download a program called speedfan. most computers fans dont run at full speed because they're usually not required to. speedfan overrides that and makes them run optimal speed for what you're running. made my old laptop work like a charm. 

can you send a link please i will be sure to look further into it

And to a lot of you thank you for a lot of these pointers I meant to place a mention that i meant to place in yesterday (was going to yesterday but the weather was causing slow loading, running, etc so it wouldnt let me at all) I completely forgot day before luckily even I'm not sure what it is but strangely it runs and works all day long with PSOBB but with 2 other games in comparison it will--poof outta nowhere and shuts off but certain ones ill do a test run to see how long it will progress

14 hours ago, _Kane_ said:

LOL like i did say "clean it while running" xD
Its somehow clear that the laptop has to be shut off. And blowing pressurized air through Fans without stopping them from turning, can kill the mainboard, like i said.

mmmm....I'd like to stay alive thank you *is worried since I'm a careless lil nut*

19 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

If you are having overheating issues, consider cleaning your laptop (even just some canned air will go a long way). You definitely will have trouble doing any recording if you already have heat issues, but a good cleaning might be able to make it workable.

Sadly my mom does not keep anything like that around i think...its possible I will have to ask my dad (heck knows i don't want to) hes more of computer knowledge than my mom 

On 12/6/2017 at 9:36 AM, Sir Rendlan said:

with your laptop you won’t be able too:/ erm if anything you can use hypercam that’s be the easiest one for your computer to handle but anything else it will overload it

Link please and I will give it a test run

16 hours ago, _Kane_ said:

I do not think I have any brushes like that...I have previously tried to open my old one in the past when i spilled something on it but was not able to get it opened at all opening the laptop is a option i have to cross out o.o

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 10:57 PM, benbenbacon said:

Sorry just saw this. I downloaded it from cnet. http://download.cnet.com/SpeedFan/3000-2094_4-10067444.html

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

alright thanks sorry forgot to respond after a while laptop previous 1 that was mentioned few weeks ago that 1 is now shot and gone so it will not really start up at all for nothing it will but at same time it will not so its long gone but now i have a different one that i am now currently using so it should do a whole lot better job (hopefully) at recording gameplays but thank you for the link