Bonjour !

kanatos

Hi everyone,

I'm kanatos, i'm a 25 year french guy. I've like play'n game and dev-game, i dev mostly in lua C# and Javascript and search job into web-developpement ^^. I like drawing manga and put life in my drawing, i like watching anime too ^^.

My favorite game is Super Metroid in SNES. Other games i like is Chrono Trigger, Dragon Quest,

Megaman etc …

I like umineko no naku koro ni and monster girl quest, the plot in those game are freak'n cool.

I wanted to play to Phantasy Star 2 at first, and ive spoke to FullMetalHagane in kitsu.io about how it's fun to play Phantasy Star online and get intrigued .. ( ?_?)

I've already play many MMORPG (ragnarok online, World of warcraft, allod online, metin2, Flyff, dragonica) but get very bored by the mmo genre and it's consume a lot of fuck'n time!

Iv'e already play a little to PSO today, and i've get very interested. The game put more accent about

the story, i think it's more interesting this way.

For the moment i'm playing a beautiful assassin looking girl named Nitr0id. She's an Hucaseal android.

Salut et bienvenue sur Ultima ;)

• Like 1

Hey, I'm FullmetalHagane from Kitsu it's nice that you started playing PSO BB and love it so far, we really should play together sometime. I'm stuck on a main quest that really requires having a buddy, and I would love to get through the main quests myself! >_< Anyway, welcome to the Ultima server! I started a while ago and I kinda stopped, but I've been thinking about going back. :)

Edited by FullmetalSonicX