Goodbye

Lemon

1 hour ago, Auli'i said:

I didn't welcome you! You welcomed me! ;-;

But thank you for everything that you did for the server, and like you said, I wish we could have been closer

Good luck with whatever it is you're going on to after this, and you know where to find me if you need me ^_^ 

<3

I may have been around when you joined, but you did most of the welcoming.

1 hour ago, mudkipzjm said:

;-;

Thank you for your time here and putting up with me(I know it was hard at times).

(you were one of the easier ones to put up with)

1 hour ago, anthonyplays said:

Bye Lemon :(

For someone who does not play often anymore or use ts, always looked forward to seeing you in lobby. This picture made me laugh so much when you had it as your avatar <3 

Please take good care of yourself

lemon.jpg

Haha I have no idea who did that.  I have signatures disabled, always have.  So at some point (probably kajex) went into my account as mod and put that in.  I love it too :D

55 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

Dammit Lemon how else am i gonna get more good quests u piece of shit =(

Enjoy the real world and come back soon we will all miss you =)

PPP and CCC has really given me something to push my limits as a ramar and challenge myself in and

i thank you for those missions they are the best! <3 bye lemon!

I'm glad you enjoy them.  I may continue my projects, i may not.  Depends how desperate I get for an intellectual challenge.  Feel free to contact me over discord PM or w/e.

• Like 2

Bye leon, you used to irritate the hell out if me when your first joined, as do most people. But over time i grew to like you quite a bit. thank you for the awesome quest contributions and the occasional league games. Best of luck with whatever you decide to do from this point. 

• Like 2

Lemon you along with others helped me feel like I was welcome when I came back after all my many breaks, and I should of talked to you more than I should after last years breaks, I always had fun sitting in lobby and being lazy when you were there, after a few breaks I took we stopped going into rooms together, but neither less you were fun to play with.  this message is getting really long I hope good luck in your ventures to living.

Also can I say thanks for being one of the people that always told me to chill and that I'm not bad every time I kept screwing up and saying I was bad. which is literally all the time.

• Like 1

Ah heck. I'll miss you lemon, and i hope you have wonderful days,

You were a wonderful to talk with (still are :p), and play with. Your presence will be missed D: . I'm glad i could be a pal to you c:

Always remember hunting pwands in first two rooms of RoCT. 

*super sad bee*

Edited by HHawk4
missed the important wordings
  • Like 2

hi hi @Lemon is Luca... i am really sad for seeing you quiting but am hope you are okay

sorry we are not see each other in long time, i am been sick for months now so am not able to play

i am miss you und hope all ist okay even if quitting

• Like 4

Like I already told you. It's a shame to see you go. You have been a great member to work with. You did your best and that was something to admire. I really appreciate all your help, I really hope to see you here again. Thanks Lemon for everything.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

No way, Lemon you too? It's been a pleasure playing with you and watching your streams. Those were awesome! Getting to look at what happens behind the scenes and stuff. You were the first person I had ever met on the Ultima server and the forums. Even though I don't know much about you, it's sad to see you leave (;-;).

18 hours ago, Kalaa said:

@everyone Rofl :) 

LETS GO ROBLOX !

I think it's very distasteful of you to even post on this thread... I think you and your friends played a part in pushing Lemon over and out. Well whatever. Lemon you know I'll be on Discord to talk as usual so I doubt much changes for us haha.

• Like 2

I remember years ago when I was addicted to heroin and going through some bad withdrawals. I was begging for change on the street just to get enough for my next high. Everyone turned the other way and walked past, but it was Lemon who stopped and have me all the money he had. Ill never forget that day. Of course, it turned out to be monopoly money he gave me, but luckily my dealer was too fried to notice...such a kind soul.

• Like 2