Goodbye

Lemon

So I guess it's that time for me as well.  Recent activities in the last few months have really gotten the point across to me that the PSO community isn't what I first though it was.  So I'm passing on the reigns to the next poor soul who decides they want to try helping.  Don't take that the wrong way though, it was exceedingly satisfying being part of something that brought joy to so many.  But a seat in the spotlight isn't for me, and this helped me grow as an individual and learn that.  I want to thank the few that made my time here as enjoyable as it was.  I won't name the people who drove me out, since I'd like to think that they know who they are, though at this point I doubt it.

Firstly, @Mayte, @griffeni, @KarmaTheFoney, @Auli'i, @mudkipzjm, @HHawk4, and all the old Aesliand crew (totally spelled that wrong xD) who welcomed me to their team when I first started.  Especially @griffeni who invited me literally the day I was going to quit because I hadn't found any friends.  And @Mayte for running ROCT over and over ad nauseum with me because I enjoyed the challenge so much, even though I was fairly useless and basically got carried the whole time.

I also want to thank @Lone Ranger, Luca, @Zow, and all the people on KillSwitch and Flowers for playing with me.  Especially those on KillSwitch who welcomed me back onto their team 4 times after I kept leaving.

@R-78 and @orgodemir for joining me in my quest creation obsession and sharing their work and knowledge with me and the server.  Ultima gained 10(?) custom quests that many enjoy daily.  More than that though i want to thank @Soly for always believing in me and helping me debug and develop those quests.  Even when I pushed broken code to production.  I want to thank all the people who provided feedback on how I could improve or suggestions on future projects.  Even if I didn't implement what you requested, know that I did file that knowledge away and use it later on.

On that note I want to thank all the people who got me into TA by running these quests (and others). @TripleR, @Night, @Howitzer, @Sylph777, @Shoutgu, and all the people whom I'm forgetting.  @TripleR especially.  You really got me back into the game with our TA ROCT strategies, Duo PPP challenge, and CCC runs.  Those were some of the best times I've had here, and I hope when I think of PSO in the future that is what I remember. 

I want to thank @kajex, @Soly, @Cyane, @serverus, @Protoss, @Fyrewolf5, and @Larva for welcoming me and helping me out so much when I was GM\Mod.  I was really a fish out of water for the first few weeks and they were always around to support me and help me out.

And finally I want to thank all the people who have sat in lobby with me and kept me company though good and bad times.  It was you that I really played the game for, and I hope that I've given back enough to the server that you can enjoy to thank you.

If I borrowed gear from you that you'd like back, please PM me and I'll get it back to you. 
If you wish to pick up on my dropped quest projects, you can also PM me. 
If you want to keep in touch add me on discord.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 8
  • Dw 1

I didn't welcome you! You welcomed me! ;-;

But thank you for everything that you did for the server, and like you said, I wish we could have been closer

Good luck with whatever it is you're going on to after this, and you know where to find me if you need me ^_^ 

<3

• Like 1

That remembers me, when we broke free from dictature whit the berlin wall, we are finaly free ON DISCORD !

THATS THE END OF THE BLACK DAYS !

LET THE SPRING OF THE LOVING DISCORD START AND THE FLOWERS OF LIBERTY BLOSSOM !

araaaaaaaa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Dislike 7

Dammit Lemon how else am i gonna get more good quests u piece of shit =(

Enjoy the real world and come back soon we will all miss you =)

PPP and CCC has really given me something to push my limits as a ramar and challenge myself in and

i thank you for those missions they are the best! <3 bye lemon!

Never interacted with you much, but there will likely never be someone that I think of more when I see the color yellow.

I mean maybe spongebob, but thats just a maybe probably still you.

I'll still keep collecting Hildeblue heads for you. If you ever pop back on for visits and lobby chats and enjoying company, you've got gifts waiting. Alright?

Enjoy what you do, take care of yourself, and knock school out with style. You deserve it. c: