how about HH gets turned on by how many kills everyone gets altogether or by a task of certain monsters that need to be killed 

in certain difficulties for example. normal mode needs 1000 boomas destroyed, VH need 10 falz killed, ult needs 20 ill gills killed.

and we can simply type a shortcut like, /HHO (happy hour objective) to see how far everyone in pso is in on the progress. 

also it gives lower levels something to achieve and higher levels something to also work for. so everyone is doing something and 

maybe most will be more active to help out. haha

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

I'd like to point out that this thread does exist: 

you killed my vibe <.< 

plus, i dont see where it clearly states the stuff i mentioned...

Edited by David S. Wilson
add-on of words

I don't like the idea. 

1) Those numbers are like 100 fold too small.  I can kill 20 Ill Gills in less than 30 minutes.

2) The number would be incredibly hard to balance since our population fluctuates so much.  So it'd have to be a function of the overall population's average kills over a certain time frame, which might as well be random.

3) We already get HH too much, this seems like it'd happen more often.  And frankly, I don't enjoy playing during HH and wouldn't like this.

4) Random HH has already been implemented in the new server afaik.

Edited by Lemon
  • Like 1

Too much Hh??? Maybe for the people who play all day. I've caught 1 full Hh this event. During events I could see every other day maybe weekend day twice in day for different time zones. Not complaining I miss it it's life.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Even thou i love the idea i think lemon's 1) and 2) points are a really good conter argument.

i don't agree with the too much hh thing. i'm not the type of complaining, but a final boss 1/200 ish rate for 3-4 weeks a year with 1 hh each 2-3 days its kinda shit (not to even talk about pgf drop last year, but at least, he had alot of hhs during that event i thin in a exaggerated way imo). I grind over and over, but damn i have a restrict number of hours to play daily (2-3 hours per day). That makes you forced to grind alot of hours to have a tiny chance to get it. Also, usually i can't even farm other event items during the event (that happened with master sword), so i need to wait for another year (which i don't even know if i'm still around at that time anymore) or buy those items at a overpriced price.

I know drops like STA or PGF shouldn't be free, but damn they shouldn't even be that hard with the too little hh. And if you keep at those high rates, at least more hh should happen (cmon its only during 3-4 weeks a year).

I know it might be an unpopular opinion, but right or wrong, that's my opinion. I don't think the droprates of some items during events are balanced with the number of hhs. I don't need shit like "ah people are always complaining blablabla", because imo its a legit opinion and should be taken in account (and im sure i'm not the only one thinking like that) and not keeping saying that there are alooooot of hhs (even thou during some other events, which wouldn't require that much, there was excessive number of hh, i.e., valentines event) and people just complain.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 2

only thing i can say is, if all items was in donation list, no one would complain about hh, since is original purpose was having an hh like 1 time a week, according to an old post/complain from larva itself. because its to damn hard to hunt those items hh should be more often, no one can stay 24h ingame to hunt.

i think that drops more sjs during christmas event then pgf

• Like 2

9 hours ago, benbenbacon said:

his point was to post this on that thread i think lol

ohh im srry lol 

i was in the thread of "ideas to improve server" and on there i clicked on "start new topic" i thought it would of started a new topic in the same category smh srry guys lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lemon said:

I don't like the idea. 

1) Those numbers are like 100 fold too small.  I can kill 20 Ill Gills in less than 30 minutes.

2) The number would be incredibly hard to balance since our population fluctuates so much.  So it'd have to be a function of the overall population's average kills over a certain time frame, which might as well be random.

3) We already get HH too much, this seems like it'd happen more often.  And frankly, I don't enjoy playing during HH and wouldn't like this.

4) Random HH has already been implemented in the new server afaik.

lemon it was an example.

the real example i should of said for all of pso players to achieve is maybe: 15,000 boomas, 500 ill gills, 1000 astark, 50 falz, 20 olga, and 40 dragon.

then after that is completed then HH will show a banner saying it will be turned on in 5minutes or so then when HH is over, a new objective of kills will spawn 

that maybe the GM's can create for people to do. i also think that would be alot more fun for GM's than to be nagged all day to turn it on.

maybe @Fyrewolf5 might make us kill 99,000 rappies lol and if the whole server starts a mission and starts fighting then it will all calculate and we can 

type /(code here) to see how many kills we got just like we do when we unseal... some people might not like the idea but its better than sitting in lobby all day or thinking of 

what to hunt. also, doing this may make it quite relaxing to obtain items without thinking of it dropping because your more worried about the kills. And also whoever contributes more

to the killing spree gets a higher boost in HH drops than the people who didnt do anything lol. just spilling out ideas because im a drastic thinker xd 

once again, srry for putting in wrong thread area =(