Max Stats Guide

Boggle

That's because many of the extra stats of barriers tend to go over your character maximums (the atp and ata, and dfp/evp) and thus don't factor into calculation at all, and only the lck and mst go to your base stat. Luck is factored in for most plans from red ring (though mst is not because many tech boosting shields one might want to use do not have mst), though it's often noted the possibilitiy to use more luck mats so that you can use alternate shields with max luck, as there are situations where you may want to use something else, such as gratia, god's shield kouryu, anti-dark ring, etc.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Still doesnt help me max my stats with red ring tho does it? I'll go find an alternative builder that actually works how I like, i.e. doesnt make assumptions on my behalf. Thanks for the response tho.

• Dislike 7
15 minutes ago, Boggle said:

Still doesnt help me max my stats with red ring tho does it? I'll go find an alternative builder that actually works how I like, i.e. doesnt make assumptions on my behalf. Thanks for the response tho.

The 20atp and 20ata do not count to your stat limits, they are extra that go beyond the stat limits. Only the Luck and Mst would go towards maxing your stats, andnNearly all plans include red ring's Luck in their calculations for maxing. It's not making any assumptions, it is still factored in, I just think you are misinterpreting how the extra stats work. Again, some of the stats do NOT count towards your character stat limits and are extra bonus above your maximums.

Im not misunderstanding at all but for some classes we do not get the luxury of additional bonuses after max stats. Especially if you want to play around with units. If the stat builder is going to show a naked build, firstly it should say so and secondly there should be an option to include bonuses in on the build. We don't all play hucasts or racasts lol. Anyway, no need to bang a nail in a dead horse or whatever, I'll just go use another one. Secondly, no hp and tp cap on the builder so you don't get to see your max hp. I know there is a hard limit anyway, but other builders have this set in place.

14 minutes ago, Boggle said:

Tell you what, I'll just stop posting because children have thumbed me down for discussing a point with one of their friends. GG Ultima server, eat a dick.

I thumbed you down because your logic makes no sense, lol. Also imagine getting butthurt a reputation system that doesn't even matter.

Calm down, you don't need to be rude for a couple downvotes...

I guess imma poke this dead horse with a stick.

If you are talking about the max stats calculator, it works as intended, based on other calculators out there.

As @Fyrewolf5 stated, some boosts of certain armors are not factored in the calculations because they are not counted towards your "max stats", and it would just make it confusing, I guess I should clarify here that we are talking about the sweet golden/yellow numbers in your stats.

The calculator is not making any assumptions on your behalf, it is emulating the logic of the game (if the 20 extra of some RR stats don't help you reach those yellow numbers in game, it won't in the calculator).

6 hours ago, Boggle said:

for some classes we do not get the luxury of additional bonuses after max stats

I'm too lazy to go check in game but do the 20 extra of RR for example, not apply to your stats once gou you reach the yellow number?
If so, it doesn't even matter because it won't help you reach the yellow number (max stat) anyway.

6 hours ago, Boggle said:

Secondly, no hp and tp cap on the builder so you don't get to see your max hp. I know there is a hard limit anyway, but other builders have this set in place.

I'd love to have those hard limits, can you point me to some info about them?

You are free to go find another calculator, like this one which has no HP or TP cap... neither our modified stats btw, also if you add RR, you will see a 20 in MST and LCK ONLY.

• Dw 1