Controller not detected

Rinuko

i had no issues with a wired xbox1, or ps3 controller. getting a wireless one to work was a pain, cuz for some reason bluetooth would disconnect when the game launched. i updated my motherboard bios drivers and it worked, well ps4 controller atleast has. does your mobo have built in bluetooth or are you trying to use an adapter?

• 3 weeks later...

Wireless X360 Controller has to be on BEFORE starting Launcher and Game. It should be the only plugged in Controller too. Else, Game will "randomly" choose one of the Controllers.

Edited by _Kane_

I had a similar issue with a classic genesis USB controller.  It worked at first and then would stop working completely after ten minutes or so, then it stopped working at all and I went back to using the keyboard.  I had it plugged in before launch.  Figured it's just a crappy controller.

• 5 years later...
On 11/24/2017 at 6:12 PM, Fyrewolf5 said:

Controllers must be plugged in before launching the game to be detected. I have a wired xb1 controller that works fine at least.

Fyrewolf5

THANKS!

I JUST HAD THIS PROBLEM AND YOU SAVED ME!

I JUST HAD TO CLOSE THE WHOLE THING AND LAUNCH AGAIN BECAUSE CLOSING THE GAME WAS NOT ENOUGH.

I WAS NOT SURE IF I UNDERSTOOD YOU CORRECTLY. THANKS!

LOVEFORALL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. Using a wired 360 controller. at first it said it detected it. but it was detecting HID controllers. (I just have the wired 360 controller.) Disabled all those and it still doesn't recognize the 360 gamepad. I have tried the resolution to this and it's not working. any help would be great Thank you.

Edited by IdainAuzkovyn