Chained Photon Blast Bug?

_Kane_

In last Days me and other Players i played with, noticed that the chained Photon Blast (2-4Player, same time, different PB incl Twins) result in S/D lvl around 1 to 7. Not the expected up to lvl 61?81? (Im not sure now). 4P chain should not result in lvl 7 S/D if im right.

Bug or feature? :D

Check the IQ on your mags.  S/D level from Twins PB is determined by the sum IQ of the mags in the chain IQ1/10 + IQ2/10 + IQ3/10 + IQ4/10 + 1 iirc.

That was probably a bug with the Player reader (unless you tell me that the effects did really last for a minute)

Is is not always a reliable source, I often see desync such as the lvl 7 of Macho's blade that displays instead of a PB chain, or a couple minutes of SD remaining while you don't even have it ... and some mistakes happen (when you do PBx2 + 1 donation, it says you got SD lvl 53 while it is 43)

Then as Lemon said, did you check your mags IQ ?

Also silly question but I assume you were in the same room ID when you did the PB chain ? (not separated in the two parts of a Ruin corridor for example)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2017 at 2:00 PM, benbenbacon said:

Well my mag iq is 200. But i have seen many instances since the patch that 4 people at once only get like level 10 SD. i will try and get 4 people together with 200 mag iq to test it out a few times. 

Any update? would be cool to know what hapanned since one else complain so far.

yes like lemon said it's the mags IQ, if u 4-way with someone who doesn't have it wont fully work.

it can't be a glitch cause i do it all the time whenever i gather people for WOI or PPP and maybe episode 1 quest.

I think it might just depend on the person who actually used the twins. If their mag IQ is low, then the whole PB blast isn't going to generate much PB. I remember this happening a few times to me.