Ford522

17 minutes ago, rasenn said:

Lindcray 25%hit still avail

indeed it is

8 minutes ago, Storm1907 said:

Tellusis 5/165/30/0 - 20pd

i have only 4pd but can get DT. 

how much DT/PD combined would this cost? i will be on later tonight

2dt added would be ideal, or just 3dt total.

Someone else did ask to buy it a bit under an hour ago, but I would prefer your offer since I want DTs more

Edited by Ford522

1 minute ago, Storm1907 said:

Tellusis 5/165/30/0 - 20pd

i have only 4pd but can get DT. 

how much DT/PD combined would this cost? i will be on later tonight

:onion-head03:

I told you the ratio in-game the other day in MeowLady's shop. It's normally 7 PD's = 1 DT from what I've seen in chatbox and in posts. This would probably cost you 3 DT's (21 PD's) or you could run Int. Defense System [IDS] (Episode 1 Quest) and get minimum 2 PD's per run on VH then pay 2 DT's (14 PD's) and pay 6 PD's to cover the rest. You got 4 PD's now so 1 run of Int. Defense System should get you what you need. There's a hidden box that floats high up to the far right of the room with everything floating that has a chance at giving you a PD. The other 2 are at the end of the quest after the waves of enemies in Seabed in boxes before you exit through portal. I'm not sure if there's any other PD's that drop from that quest but good luck. If I'm online in-game I'll help you. I Need to run errands today though so won't be on until later.

-Lacen

3 minutes ago, Lacen said:

:onion-head03:

I told you the ratio in-game the other day in MeowLady's shop. It's normally 7 PD's = 1 DT from what I've seen in chatbox and in posts. This would probably cost you 3 DT's (21 PD's) or you could run Int. Defense System [IDS] (Episode 1 Quest) and get minimum 2 PD's per run on VH then pay 2 DT's (14 PD's) and pay 6 PD's to cover the rest. You got 4 PD's now so 1 run of Int. Defense System should get you what you need. There's a hidden box that floats high up to the far right of the room with everything floating that has a chance at giving you a PD. The other 2 are at the end of the quest after the waves of enemies in Seabed in boxes before you exit through portal. I'm not sure if there's any other PD's that drop from that quest but good luck. If I'm online in-game I'll help you. I Need to run errands today though so won't be on until later.

-Lacen

thanks! i did see your post in chat, just wanted to validate with the seller :)

thank you for telling me where to run. i might start farming some now :)

6 minutes ago, Ford522 said:

2dt added would be ideal, or just 3dt total.

Someone else did ask to buy it a bit under an hour ago, but I would prefer your offer since I want DTs more

i will be on tonight and post here when im on. if they offered first and you are happy with their offer, please dont hold them up

ill message when im on later :)

4 minutes ago, Storm1907 said:

thanks! i did see your post in chat, just wanted to validate with the seller :)

thank you for telling me where to run. i might start farming some now :)

i will be on tonight and post here when im on. if they offered first and you are happy with their offer, please dont hold them up

ill message when im on later :)

I personally prioritize DTs over PDs, so your offer is technically better for me

1 hour ago, RocketTots said:

hey Ill take that heart key if you still has

Ok

5 hours ago, Storm1907 said:

@garanz

you online?

Was asleep

On 13/06/2019 at 2:21 PM, cbjohnson2010@live.com said:

What are the stats/special for the ultima reaper? I am interested in buying it.

Stats are listed. Special is hell

On 13/06/2019 at 7:33 PM, Damian Suttorp said:

I'd like to buy 3 cent power

Ok I'll be home in 45 mins