Larva

2 hours ago, omnipharios said:

Hi! Seed here.

Soooo.... Made couple of runs and the only drop was Sonic Magazine.... So... Where can Viridia ID get a break...?

:) Seed out.

Doesnt seem Viridia has been much explored, but we've been compiling a drop list here:Ā 

Ā 

14 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Doesnt seem Viridia has been much explored, but we've been compiling a drop list here:Ā 

Ā 

Hi!

Seed here!

At work, I came to that conclusion myself. So, can you give me a tip on how to do it? Just grinding ttf (and similar quests) in diferent levels, will help?

Good hunting.

11 minutes ago, omnipharios said:

Hi!

Seed here!

At work, I came to that conclusion myself. So, can you give me a tip on how to do it? Just grinding ttf (and similar quests) in diferent levels, will help?

Good hunting.

Most drops will be in ultimate. Ā I'd focus onĀ where other ids have drops, making drop tables 'fair' is easier if all the items are on the same monsters. Ā They might not be the same, but when making drop tables it's normally "this group ofĀ IDs get this item from this monster at this rate", so you'll likely overlap a lot with other IDs.

4 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Most drops will be in ultimate. Ā I'd focus onĀ where other ids have drops, making drop tables 'fair' is easier if all the items are on the same monsters. Ā They might not be the same, but when making drop tables it's normally "this group ofĀ IDs get this item from this monster at this rate", so you'll likely overlap a lot with other IDs.

Will keep doing that. By the way... Does the room ID mean anything to the drops?

1 hour ago, omnipharios said:

Will keep doing that. By the way... Does the room ID mean anything to the drops?

Yes, drops are determined by Room ID (id of the room leader), Difficulty, and Enemy.

If Viridia ID is room ID Viridia ID drops are the ONLY drops that will happen for everyone in that room, regardless of their ID.