hello, ja hola, na.. ere esto

final pacman

hello, my friwens it is me as james love above i am trying to ask the people of ultima, if my friends account are being logged . have they logged and who is stilla round. as a veteran i am playing on the be have of my entire life which was spnt grinding on this game day in and day out. iwas tuff at luck mangaed to find my rares here in there along with good friends who made cheap exchanges to help each other out we would grind and party up. i have even heard of challenges, this  i want to build, looking for quick runs and schedule events, i lick at happy hour as a time to go for lower ranked stuff, the rates are oddly combined which make me think ito woula would be best for back packing. a huge future in this way of life. some people i am looking to ajoin on a adventa it can be the ultimate walk in the park . we could get some hanime downs. set indiv were able to provide me with my grind gear and even my computers where i use multiple characters on lone wolf farms. just reachen out enjoy the holidays, i speak espana en to prove work and gain asset

Edited by final pacman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dw 2

1 hour ago, starscreme said:

Perhaps he drunk :blink:

perhaps.... but whut? o.O like i’m trying to understand what he wants.... maybe he will remake it

1 hour ago, starscreme said:

Perhaps he drunk :blink:

perhaps.... but whut? o.O like i’m trying to understand what he wants.... maybe he will remake it

11 hours ago, final pacman said:

hello, my friwens it is me as james love above i am trying to ask thy people of ultima, if my friends aaccounts have been sealed or fortified or even mandated on. have they logged and when was time spent functioning and running protocols. as a veteran i am playing on the be have of my entire life which was spnt grinding on this game day in and day out. iwas tuff at luck mangaed to find my rares here in there along with good friends who made cheap exchanges to help each other out we would grind and party up. i have even heard of challenges, this naks i am not into mere stu i want to build, looking for quick runs and schedule events, i lick at happy hour as a time to go for lower ranked stuff, the rates are oddly combined which make me think ito woula would be best for back packing. some people i am looking to ajoin on a adventa ah uit that an ultimate walk in the park . we could get some hanime downs. set indiv were able to provide me with my grind gear and even my computers where i use multiple characters on lone wolf farms. just reachen out enjoy the holidays, i speak espana en porteisvk ;q6hs\ana

Hi friwen, I speak in porteisvk and ;q6hs/ana too, and I also enjoy watching hanime on lone wolf farms. if you a need thing, just tell @mudkipzjm

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey neighbor

On 11/17/2017 at 11:52 PM, final pacman said:

hello, my friwens it is me as james love above i am trying to ask the people of ultima, if my friends account are being logged . have they logged and who is stilla round. as a veteran i am playing on the be have of my entire life which was spnt grinding on this game day in and day out. iwas tuff at luck mangaed to find my rares here in there along with good friends who made cheap exchanges to help each other out we would grind and party up. i have even heard of challenges, this  i want to build, looking for quick runs and schedule events, i lick at happy hour as a time to go for lower ranked stuff, the rates are oddly combined which make me think ito woula would be best for back packing. a huge future in this way of life. some people i am looking to ajoin on a adventa it can be the ultimate walk in the park . we could get some hanime downs. set indiv were able to provide me with my grind gear and even my computers where i use multiple characters on lone wolf farms. just reachen out enjoy the holidays, i speak espana en to prove work and gain asset

Just now, jamesloveabove said:

hey neighbor

thats me. i am now james love above officially, since my friend and the network finally got up to how many video games wi was playing on the finalpacman account. i wish i could have it sconsolidated. K( eeL: cant believe it

• 4 months later...
On 11/18/2017 at 11:34 AM, MadOrNah said:

Hi friwen, I speak in porteisvk and ;q6hs/ana too, and I also enjoy watching hanime on lone wolf farms. if you a need thing, just tell @mudkipzjm

I'm too sober for this :rf-13::onion-head05: