game won't launch.

the first time I downloaded the game was like 2 days ago, worked just fine till last night then I played it again this morning and had no problems, after I updated my adobe flash reader and downloaded opera(which was a mistake) the game wouldn't launch anymore, I tried to redownload it again and after before the installer would actually insrtall the game a warning message popped up saying that there was an error in the previous installs/uninstalling process, what am I supposed to do now? :/ my windows version is 8.1 and as stated above I had no issues running the game ;;

the installer says:" the installation/removal of a previous program was not completed. you will need to restart your computer to comlete that installation.

after restartign yur computer, run setup again to complete the installation of ultima psobb. 

to complete the installation of ultima psobb, setup must restart your computer. "

didn't work :P

rebooted the pc quite a few times but the launcher won't start nor can I install psobb again... sighs

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2017 at 2:22 PM, NarniNarni said:

I've done that and now a resolution error popped up,

"Error : Can't find DisplayMode
Error : Can't use format [D3DFMT_X8R8G8B8]

Error : Can't find DisplayMode
Error : Can't use format [D3DFMT_A8R8G8B8]"

sighs!

Make sure your video drivers are current.

• 2 weeks later...

can we get the version of your video card or integrated video card.

where did you check drivers version? are you running the launcher as adminstrator? did you already check the antivirus as soly mentioned above?