problems with drop in dark Falz

8 minutes ago, thales_du_has1@hotmail.com said:

I have already done 20 times the TTF mission to try to get Red RIng but the drop for me seems to be null not falls plateau nor material just nothing would like to help me

it might take 100 or even 500x to get one red ring its all rng even though if its whitil and 1/57 it still could take this long...keep at it and good luck to you:)

Edited by Ragol99

1 hour ago, thales_du_has1@hotmail.com said:

yes but I am Whitill n would take much more if caise plateau but nothing comes nothing at all

My first red ring here took me several months to get on whitil. Its all rng yeah just keep at it.:P

• Like 1

he is complain about nothing is droping in fallz, not about the rr itself. what i recoment to you is to change your dropstyle to shared, and see if anything drops. btw, you have done those 20 ttf in individual drops alone or in group? individual drops with a 3/4 players will likelly drop nothing most of time now since drops changed after last event

With 4P, DAR is reduced to 60% which is not that bad (still better than 1/2)

Though actually even on Shared mode, boss sometimes drop nothing

5 hours ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

he is complain about nothing is droping in fallz, not about the rr itself. what i recoment to you is to change your dropstyle to shared, and see if anything drops. btw, you have done those 20 ttf in individual drops alone or in group? individual drops with a 3/4 players will likelly drop nothing most of time now since drops changed after last event

Keep in mind there is a 1/3 chance for it to drop nothing if you didn't get the rare drop (since the bosses have nothing as set common drop).

5 hours ago, Ricardo Gomes said:

Ele é queixar-se de que nada está faltando em Fallz, não sobre o próprio rr. O que recomendo para você é mudar seu dropstyle para compartilhado e ver se alguma coisa cai. então, você fez esses 20 ttf em gotas individuais sozinhas ou em grupo? as gotas individuais com um 3/4 jogadores provavelmente não derrubarão a maior parte do tempo agora, uma vez que as gotas mudaram após o último evento

so ricardo I did solo because I was just trying but definitely came nothing, before I always came from the plateau or monomete now this is coming

35 minutes ago, Soly said:

Keep in mind there is a 1/3 chance for it to drop nothing if you didn't get the rare drop (since the bosses have nothing as set common drop).

29 minutes ago, thales_du_has1@hotmail.com said:

so ricardo I did solo because I was just trying but definitely came nothing, before I always came from the plateau or monomete now this is coming

ok Soly, i get it, but like he said, in 20 ttf not event a drop( meseta, mate etc) in individual drops, thats what hes saying, and that not along he always get something ( old dar)

** olhe 4, os drops agora mudaram um pouco principalmente para individual onde as changes vão diminuindo dependendo da quantidade de jogadores na sala

por exemplo, se for 1 na sala a change é de 1.00,  com 2 na sala passa 0.80, com 3 passa 0.70, e com 4 jogadores na sala passa  0.60.  podes assumir isso como % para ser mais facil entender, com sala cheia, a chance do monstro dropar algo cai naquela ordem

Edited by Ricardo Gomes

sendo que o novo drop de individual foi ajustado para ser mais equilibrado. tens de ter atenção tambem o drop do monstro, pois nem todos os monstros dropam algo a 100%

look 4, the drops now have changed a little, mainly for individual ones, where the changes are decreasing depending on the amount of players in the room

for example, if it is 1 in the room the change is 1.00, with 2 in the room passes 0.80, with 3 passes 0.70, and with 4 players in the room passes 0.60. you can assume this as% to be easier to understand, with full room, the monster's chance to drop something falls into that order

Edited by Ricardo Gomes

I'm gonna increase a bit more the % for individual drops and see if that balance a bit more this. Not dropping nothing it's definitely not good at all.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 7

On 15/11/2017 at 4:07 AM, Larva said:

I'm gonna increase a bit more the % for individual drops and see if that balance a bit more this. Not dropping nothing it's definitely not good at all.

Thank you so much Lord Larva.

• Like 1

En 15/11/2017 a las 0:07, Larva dijo:

Thank you Larva

I hope that. 

Edited by theviper
  • Like 2