Armor Devoured

GC(s) : Me - 42143828 (Slot 4)

Subzero - 42189529 (Slot 1) 

Time - 9pm~ today

Issue - Subzero and I were making a trade (Virus Armor: Lafu. for 50 pds) and through the trade window, it said failed when we attempted to trade. So we tried to drop trade (RIP) to get the trade over with, then suddenly Subzero DC's. He logs back in and has the armor and pds. He tries to trade me the pds, then suddenly the pds go missing from his hand. This is around the time the server had the "Remake your room" desync error thing. We both relog and remake the room. Now Subzero has the 50 pds still, but neither of us have the Virus armor.

Me: Virus armor <-> 50 pds :Subzero

Desync, disconnect, remake room

Me: Virus armor <-> 50 pds :Subzero

Subzero traded me anyways for the armor that has disappeared.

Me: 50 pds <-> Virus armor :Subzero

If a GM can bring this armor back into existence, put it on Subzeros account :x 

• Dislike 1

Sigh. As soon as a trade fails or something goes wrong, do NOT ever try to drop trade or continue in some fashion. Immediately have both people go reload block to be sure you are well and properly synced up. We'll look into fixing this.

Are you guys available atm?

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Subzero just logged off for the night, but I am available. I apologize. I usually turn to drop trading when the trade window fails. I'll remember to reload blocks, remake room, anything. Losing items just sucks