Belras still buffed post halloween

Nobody made a topic on this as of yet. Just wondering why the belras are still 'cursed belra' buffed? Isn't this supposed to be a halloween special. To make them more difficult when they drop Ultima reaper? Not year around anyhow I mean. Will this be switched back here or is it going to be permanent now instead?

• Like 3

Belra's Right Arm is worth the pain imo.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mudkipzjm said:

Tbh I wouldn't mind them being a little more difficult, but almost getting oneshot at level 200 is a bit excessive.

Yeah I don't mind them being a bit more difficult myself. Exactly @mudkipzjm that is a bit excessive for a level 200 if its year around now.

On a side note I keep running out of likes. I seriously click like to muchxD

I will like this when mine refresh for @both of you sorry.

Edited by Ragol99
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I prefer them to actually be a challenging enemy like they are supposed to. Unbuffed they barely even tickle, even without s/d/j/z.

I don't think anyone has a problem with that. However as @mudkipzjm stated 200s practically get 1 shot vs them as they are buffed now. This is to much. Challenge sure nearly 1 shot at 200 always no.

6 minutes ago, Ragol99 said:

I don't think anyone has a problem with that. However as @mudkipzjm stated 200s practically get 1 shot vs them as they are buffed now. This is to much. Challenge sure nearly 1 shot at 200 always no.

dude, not even close. they barely do enough damage to knock down high hp chars, but that's all. they do about 500-700 damage with no buffs/debuffs, which is enough to actually make you think about positioning instead of the tickles they normally do. One year they were buffed to do like 1700+ damage, now that's actually 1shotting people (it was pretty fun though, had to actually focus on positioning, crowd control on other enemies, and debuffs). These ones now wouldn't 1shot anyone of any decent level, even if they didn't have hp mats. You would have to be like a fonewearl <lvl120 with no hp mats to get hit that hard, and that's a pretty extreme situation where you probably shouldn't be in ruins regardless.

5 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

dude, not even close. they barely do enough damage to knock down high hp chars, but that's all. they do about 500-700 damage with no buffs/debuffs, which is enough to actually make you think about positioning instead of the tickles they normally do. One year they were buffed to do like 1700+ damage, now that's actually 1shotting people (it was pretty fun though, had to actually focus on positioning, crowd control on other enemies, and debuffs). These ones now wouldn't 1shot anyone of any decent level, even if they didn't have hp mats. You would have to be like a fonewearl <lvl120 with no hp mats to get hit that hard, and that's a pretty extreme situation where you probably shouldn't be in ruins regardless.

All it would take is 2 belra to hit you and get a critical hit. I had this happen once during halloween event and got 1 shot. 700 hp is a good chunk of hp. Its kinda unfair to newer players or ones poorly equipped to. You need demons special for it and belra drop as @R-78 outside event is belra arm mostly last I checked. I don't disagree about buffing them up a little and it being enjoyable. I just think they are a little to buffed to be left this way year around. Many seem to agree on buffing up a bit but not the halloween event buffs. Also doesn't this mean they will be buffed even more then now for next halloween? Assuming they remain as is year round now.

As hucaseal or ramarl etc its half someones hp more or less per hit. Now back with noob/hps this would be fine for buffs. Its a bit to much all year round. Buffing them is fine but half or whole hp is silly.

Edited by Ragol99

4 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

belras literally 1shot most of my characters, im agree that they shoul'be buffed, but its more like a balance thing... 

• Like 1

Just now, Guido Palau said:

belras literally 1shot most of my characters, im agree that they shoul'be buffed, but its more like a balance thing... 

Exactly buff them sure it'll be fun but not as they are now from halloween all year around. This is supposed to be halloween buff. It only means they will keep getting more buffs every year during halloween. Even if its just half hp per hit or 1 shot same difference when its level 200. A bit to much I'd say. Many seem to agree with this. As in buff them but not as much as they are from halloween now.