S > Tons of Crap

jezbuz

7 hours ago, O9B066 said:

I'll take those two adept when I can get on later 

Sure thing. Hit me up when you are available.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Legnauno01 said:

hi! i want this weapons

Panzer Faust [0/30/0/0|0] - 2 PDs

Shifta Lv: 20, Zalure Lv: 20

All yours. What's your availability? I can only be on at night (11pm in Western Europe Time Zone). If you live in america, should be 5-6 hours ahead of your time.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, chrisNL said:

howmuch for the chromatic

The prices are in the list, at the begining of the post. Check it there.

Someone already asked for it first. I might have another somewhere in my banks, but if i sell my second one, would be exclusively for DTs.

Edited by jezbuz
  • Like 1

Nidra [Fuschia] [0/170/30/0] [Mylla & Youlla | Leilla | Estlla] - 20 DTs
Soniti [Purple] [0/200/0/0] [Mylla & Youlla | Leilla | Estlla] - 20 DTs

U ment to make these pd's right?

5 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

Nidra [Fuschia] [0/170/30/0] [Mylla & Youlla | Leilla | Estlla] - 20 DTs
Soniti [Purple] [0/200/0/0] [Mylla & Youlla | Leilla | Estlla] - 20 DTs

U ment to make these pd's right?

No... they are custom mags not able to make with mag raising, is would need to redeem 30dts for them or get as mag event so they are more then 20pds by lots

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lucapy said:

No... they are custom mags not able to make with mag raising, is would need to redeem 30dts for them or get as mag event so they are more then 20pds by lots

yes more than 20pds but not 20DTS, not sure if anyone is gonna buy a 20DT mag unless it's Gael Giel.

i have 3 custom made mags, but there's an event for custom mags so im sure other will wait for that to begin than to spend 200pd /20DT for a mag.

7 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

yes more than 20pds but not 20DTS, not sure if anyone is gonna buy a 20DT mag unless it's Gael Giel.

i have 3 custom made mags, but there's an event for custom mags so im sure other will wait for that to begin than to spend 200pd /20DT for a mag.

then dont ask not smart questions like... U ment to make these pd's right?

is your choose not to buy but if you are already know is more then 20pds  dont ask if was supposed to be 20pds

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

They cost you 25 DTs or 30 DTs to make (i dont remember the price of it). I'm already giving a discount of 10 DTs on it. Also the shop is mine and i set the prices the way my judgement says. I respect your opinion, but what you said is not a fact or an absolute true. If you don't want them, just ignore it and look in another place. I don't need anyones opinion, unless its me asking for it. 

I either don't mess with your price judgements in your topics either. So if you have anything to buy, be free to post here, otherwise knock it off.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lucapy said:

then dont ask not smart questions like... U ment to make these pd's right?

is your choose not to buy but if you are already know is more then 20pds  dont ask if was supposed to be 20pds

He made a mistake with that price cause it's too high.

PPP mags level 200 don't even cost that much.

1 minute ago, jezbuz said:

They cost you 25 DTs or 30 DTs to make (i dont remember the price of it). I'm already giving a discount of 10 DTs on it. Also the shop is mine and i set the prices the way my judgement says. I respect your opinion, but what you said is not a fact or an absolute true. If you don't want them, just ignore it and look in another place. I don't need anyones opinion, unless its me asking for it. 

I either don't mess with your price judgements in your topics either. So if you have anything to buy, be free to post here, otherwise knock it off.

I wasn't actually buying it nor starting drama i was trying to help you out.

but i was gonna buy a few things from you but i see things excalated the wrong way but whatever.

1 minute ago, David S. Wilson said:

He made a mistake with that price cause it's too high.

PPP mags level 200 don't even cost that much.

You're speaking with ignorance. You can't do any of those mags with those stats, unless you pay for a custom mag (which costs you 25-30 DTs). So for someone that wants a nidra 0/170/30/0, instead of doinng it, can buy me for 20 DTs. That way the buyer profits 10 DTs. Also you can open a topic about it if you want, but this is a BUYING/SELLING TOPIC. Keep it that way, if you are still slightly educated. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jezbuz said:

You're speaking with ignorance. You can't do any of those mags with those stats, unless you pay for a custom mag (which costs you 25-30 DTs). So for someone that wants a nidra 0/170/30/0, instead of doinng it, can buy me for 20 DTs. That way the buyer profits 10 DTs. Also you can open a topic about it if you want, but this is a BUYING/SELLING TOPIC. Keep it that way, if you are still slightly educated. 

if u say so.