2017 OlgaFlow PowerUP!

11 hours ago, O9B066 said:

If your op your already prolly got a dw sooooo you don't need to worry about him during Xmas anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

533d673b146b99eafc635d43c30f924c.jpg&key=1ea53fa669f07f2d6be807fbc43a657ba23845b302374af2946013523bf6f0e6

If it's an all year drop w a rate like this sure maybe not a bad idea. And this another all year drop I could see buffing him for this for sure but here we get a cpl weeks when ppl do family stuff

528efafa6093970db8c227c6611f35da.jpg&key=0d5411ea347d6facb247e32f40a924b243834d7eb280245f1d470af66e3582be

625c09fc747d534f775e3db8679f4470.jpg&key=b55552df7afee4aeeb695a1a7bdd9c83418d04cf81d8aa72b935be4d073d520b

And the list goes on...only server it's once a year around the worst time unless your young still living w your parents. But being grown up having a life most of us spend the holidays doing family stuff which gives us limited time already but you wanna make it harder then?

Not to mention the drop rate here is worse then these 3...and there's two more rates I can show which are better also.

yes, and no i stay with my sis and work 3 jobs but i make enough time to get on and still enjoy holidays or im working holidays if anything and i dont get as tired as most people do.

and yes making him hard would be fun actually =) and TBH my luck is shit ask @serverus so droprate doesnt matter for me lol

9 hours ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Well... I get a feeling most of you have never tried to solo Olga. If you're a RA with DM already then sure it's not too bad but as nearly any other class it is tough. I challenge the people in this thread to go rt or sea bed and post how long it takes you to kill olga if you even can alone.

i wasn't mentioning soloing at all, making Olga stronger would make it fun and good for people to come together in groups to fight him instead of locking rooms trying to solo.

if people can come together as a group for WOI even though they know they all wont make it to Seab and/or further and if people can come together for ROCT then why not olga?

OLGA has a specimen for a weapon  that everyone wants i get it, but this year i can bet them PGF's are gonna be dropping like candy and the prices are either gonna get crazy low or

greedily high (if greedily is a word XD)

and i also dont get how it would be an issue for olga to be boosted when this Halloween they had boosted Belra and it was FUN! i wont lie but most people were complaining or dieing like crazy (including me) and i literally needed a mage buff or demon just to easily kill it in HOD 1&2

Just now, David S. Wilson said:

i wasn't mentioning soloing at all, making Olga stronger would make it fun and good for people to come together in groups to fight him instead of locking rooms trying to solo.

if people can come together as a group for WOI even though they know they all wont make it to Seab and/or further and if people can come together for ROCT then why not olga?

OLGA has a specimen for a weapon  that everyone wants i get it, but this year i can bet them PGF's are gonna be dropping like candy and the prices are either gonna get crazy low or

greedily high (if greedily is a word XD)

and i also dont get how it would be an issue for olga to be boosted when this Halloween they had boosted Belra and it was FUN! i wont lie but most people were complaining or dieing like crazy (including me) and i literally needed a mage buff or demon just to easily kill it in HOD 1&2

Well by the looks of it you've never hunted PGF here. I think that you should wait and see what it's really like before saying stuff like this.

• Haha 1

Just now, Colorado Wilson said:

Well by the looks of it you've never hunted PGF here. I think that you should wait and see what it's really like before saying stuff like this.

you must not know who i am lol

plus i soloed for my PGF last year and got mines 3 days before event ended bcuz 

people kept claiming PGF if dropped.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

you must not know who i am lol

plus i soloed for my PGF last year and got mines 3 days before event ended bcuz 

people kept claiming PGF if dropped.

Admittedly I do not know you. Your forum account is only from Jan so I sort of assumed you'd never had a Christmas event here. Regardless, this is not a good time to do something like this. /thread

Edit: Just realized how long ago 2016 was lol

Edited by Colorado Wilson
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Admittedly I do not know you. Your forum account is only from Jan so I sort of assumed you'd never had a Christmas event here. Regardless, this is not a good time to do something like this. /thread

Edit: Just realized how long ago 2016 was lol

yes i missed 2015 december event not 2016 Mr.Shade Wlson

• Haha 1

If they let it drop year round yes do it. They don't unlike every other server so crap idea for the biggest holiday season. Plus there drop rate they claim is 1/273 I believe but if so prices wouldn't be so high more be around.

2 hours ago, O9B066 said:

If they let it drop year round yes do it. They don't unlike every other server so crap idea for the biggest holiday season. Plus there drop rate they claim is 1/273 I believe but if so prices wouldn't be so high more be around.

Well they don't want to many dark weapons on the server as a whole. I'd find a bit lower drop rate then the 1/341 nice for this year. However ALL of this has been rehashed 100x over past years. Right before event, during, and after always same from people. I would love to see pgf be year round drop at higher rate, then buff olga up some for fun then. Again doing it during christmas doesn't seem like the best of timings for buffing olga or even experimenting. Many people work, and have lives outside game. I like the buff idea for year round or some experimenting in less then the #1 event for olga all year. Not to mention rates so high as wilson already stated the time to solo without DM/RA is rather abysmal. Nice idea from the one who posted this originally same for much. All of this has been discussed many times before though. Goes nowhere ever really. Just let olga RIP in peace he gets bullied enough as it is.:P

• Haha 1