2017 OlgaFlow PowerUP!

well i been thinking about it for awhile cuz Gal is buffed and he has anger issues when u buff his attack so maybe Olga needs a buff since he's where the money is at haha

Thats the mindset of keeping the price so high for a 20 yr old game bs virtual weapon. Making it harder to beat him and their bs drop rate....there not stupid why make it easy to get or easier or more drop? Cause people are willing to donate 3-400 bucks for it their donations so it's tax free money. It's greed....by players and whomever gets this donation money. This server kicks ass, ppl the stuff they add but every single other server it drops year round at 1/96 and 1/150....their not greedy... If it drops year round it'll drop the price to maybe what it's worth 125-150 max which means more would spend money to buy em and more are around so the receiver of donations would make more in the long run. It boils down to sellers greed and donation reciever greed....I'm not going to speak about Pgf or sta prices anymore and start drama....but it is what it is fkn greedy sob's...I won't say no more cause I'll get banned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Thats the mindset of keeping the price so high for a 20 yr old game bs virtual weapon. Making it harder to beat him and their bs drop rate....there not stupid why make it easy to get or easier or more drop? Cause people are willing to donate 3-400 bucks for it their donations so it's tax free money. It's greed....by players and whomever gets this donation money. This server kicks ass, ppl the stuff they add but every single other server it drops year round at 1/96 and 1/150....their not greedy... If it drops year round it'll drop the price to maybe what it's worth 125-150 max which means more would spend money to buy em and more are around so the receiver of donations would make more in the long run. It boils down to sellers greed and donation reciever greed....I'm not going to speak about Pgf or sta prices anymore and start drama....but it is what it is fkn greedy sob's...I won't say no more cause I'll get banned.

most of us with DWs  did not donate 3-400 dollars for them,  we traded for DTs or hunted the PGFs  our selfs.   With this being said there was a time when you could purchase a PGF for 65$ from the donation list but that was removed long ago.    Trust me 09B066 this is not Destiny,  the people on Ultima will not ban you for voicing your opinion :)  In the near 4  years I been playing on Ultima I have never seen anyone get banned for that.    

I understand your frustration as we all have been there but you need to remember many people with DWs  busting their butts grinding for good gear to sell off for DTs  or a DW  itself.   

I didnt get my first DW  until 8 months after playing on Ultima :(  

Patience buddy :) 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

Na u shouldn't get banned for a general idea or statement cause it's how you feel, but even though i am OP as well i try to help those to my fullest extent new players and all but even when i play i get bored cause now that i am OP everything is too easy and the only missions i look forward too is ROCT, PPP, CCC, WOI, and RT cause there not too hard but you atleast have a bit of fun on it.

1 minute ago, Virec said:

most of us with DWs  did not donate 3-400 dollars for them,  we traded for DTs or hunted the PGFs  our selfs.   With this being said there was a time when you could purchase a PGF for 65$ from the donation list but that was removed long ago.    Trust me 09B066 this is not Destiny,  the people on Ultima will not ban you for voicing your opinion :)  In the near 4  years I been playing on Ultima I have never seen anyone get banned for that.    

I understand your frustration as we all have been there but you need to remember many people with DWs  busting their butts grinding for good gear to sell off for DTs  or a DW  itself.   

I didnt get my first DW  until 8 months after playing on Ultima :(  

Patience buddy :) 

your absolutely right, and ill be honest i did donate alot to this server XD but my STA, and PGF i actually soloed to get cause this was before they added "individual drops" and people kept calling first dibs so i went off and struggled looking like a super noob reaching for the stars! lol

• Like 1

Na u shouldn't get banned for a general idea or statement cause it's how you feel, but even though i am OP as well i try to help those to my fullest extent new players and all but even when i play i get bored cause now that i am OP everything is too easy and the only missions i look forward too is ROCT, PPP, CCC, WOI, and RT cause there not too hard but you atleast have a bit of fun on it.

I get what you mean op and stuffs easy. Maybe make an extra ultimate mode. But doing said stuff will just make em ridiculous. I donated around 400 no dw which you don't need but that 400 maxed a few weapons baught maxed ones....idk it's greed I hate greedy people. You wanna grind and get many Pgf to sell and say the grind is why it's worth so much....go get a job get off the computer.

• Dw 1

Well besides the money and the fame, all im really looking for is a solid challenge as to where the enemy isn't almost dead. 

2 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

I get what you mean op and stuffs easy. Maybe make an extra ultimate mode. But doing said stuff will just make em ridiculous. I donated around 400 no dw which you don't need but that 400 maxed a few weapons baught maxed ones....idk it's greed I hate greedy people. You wanna grind and get many Pgf to sell and say the grind is why it's worth so much....go get a job get off the computer.

I get this,  I work alot now so I cant play asmuch as I used to :(  Honestly I play when I can but you learn to prioritize life first and video games second.   in my opinion when hunting items especially super rares such as PGFs.  SJS's,  STAs,  etc  it helps to have a good team to run with.   Also time management assists aswell.   Ex:  imma play 2 hours of PSO on this day,  what can I do for 2 hours that will help the bottom-line goal.   Thats how I look at it every time I get on :)    @O9B066 you play way more than I do and yet I still find good stuff ;) .   Frustration will make things hard.   I tend to joke around and play for fun and thats when i find my best stuff.     It also helps to hunt during "Happy Hours"  as the drop rates are lower.  :)   Greed is a powerful ally but it can also work as a double-edged sword because it angers people when other people find stuff and they been hunting stuff all day. 

• Sad 1

I get this,  I work alot now so I cant play asmuch as I used to [emoji20]  Honestly I play when I can but you learn to prioritize life first and video games second.   in my opinion when hunting items especially super rares such as PGFs.  SJS's,  STAs,  etc  it helps to have a good team to run with.   Also time management assists aswell.   Ex:  imma play 2 hours of PSO on this day,  what can I do for 2 hours that will help the bottom-line goal.   Thats how I look at it every time I get on [emoji4]    [mention=26735]O9B066[/mention] you play way more than I do and yet I still find good stuff [emoji6] .   Frustration will make things hard.   I tend to joke around and play for fun and thats when i find my best stuff.     It also helps to hunt during "Happy Hours"  as the drop rates are lower.  [emoji4]   Greed is a powerful ally but it can also work as a double-edged sword because it angers people when other people find stuff and they been hunting stuff all day. 

Got on twice in a week once to move items between char and another to gear up my other racast....Haven't played in 3 weeks.

How are you supposed to get good if you can't get the item you need to get good?

Having a super-buffed Olga during a time when one of the most important items drops is a terrible idea. Maybe if it was all year round or something, but when the drop rate is already going to be 1/200+, I just don't see it happening. It's just a huge middle finger to the new people hoping to get PGF. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have an actual challenge when facing the supposed hardest boss of the game, but when you're going to be grinding the same boss over and over for about a month, it sounds more annoying than it does fun.

Edited by mudkipzjm
  • Like 4
  • Dislike 1

3 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

How are you supposed to get good if you can't get the item you need to get good?

Having a super-buffed Olga during a time when one of the most important items drops is a terrible idea. Maybe if it was all year round or something, but when the drop rate is already going to be 1/200+, I just don't see it happening. It's just a huge middle finger to the new people hoping to get PGF. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have an actual challenge when facing the supposed hardest boss of the game, but when you're going to be grinding the same boss over and over for about a month, it sounds more annoying than it does fun.

well that's why @Lemon suggested it be around valentines day, but i understand the DropRate can be crazy but if they buff olga then they can also lower it just alittle plus this year tons of people are already prepared to dominate the banners and have planned their groups and how to speed things up so i can already assume that PGF is gonna drop like candy this year.

An idea is an idea but in general OlgaFlow dying easy isnt even fun at all plus most new players enjoy looking at Olga and being able to sense how strong he might be

because they dont fight him often until us OP players come and kill him in 2 seconds lol then it's like.... -_-

• Like 1

I just think xmas isn't the time to test this kind of thing.  Put it on some nothing event first and then see how we'd need to adjust the rate.

If your op your already prolly got a dw sooooo you don't need to worry about him during Xmas anyways

533d673b146b99eafc635d43c30f924c.jpg&key=1ea53fa669f07f2d6be807fbc43a657ba23845b302374af2946013523bf6f0e6

If it's an all year drop w a rate like this sure maybe not a bad idea. And this another all year drop I could see buffing him for this for sure but here we get a cpl weeks when ppl do family stuff

528efafa6093970db8c227c6611f35da.jpg&key=0d5411ea347d6facb247e32f40a924b243834d7eb280245f1d470af66e3582be

625c09fc747d534f775e3db8679f4470.jpg&key=b55552df7afee4aeeb695a1a7bdd9c83418d04cf81d8aa72b935be4d073d520b

And the list goes on...only server it's once a year around the worst time unless your young still living w your parents. But being grown up having a life most of us spend the holidays doing family stuff which gives us limited time already but you wanna make it harder then?

Not to mention the drop rate here is worse then these 3...and there's two more rates I can show which are better also.

Well... I get a feeling most of you have never tried to solo Olga. If you're a RA with DM already then sure it's not too bad but as nearly any other class it is tough. I challenge the people in this thread to go rt or sea bed and post how long it takes you to kill olga if you even can alone.

2 minutes ago, Colorado Wilson said:

Well... I get a feeling most of you have never tried to solo Olga. If you're a RA with DM already then sure it's not too bad but as nearly any other class it is tough. I challenge the people in this thread to go rt or sea bed and post how long it takes you to kill olga if you even can alone.

Way to long I did it before back when I was new on humar around an hour RT run with just PR Asteron striker double cannon zanba etc :P