D.Meteor & D.Bridge

Larva

i just see 2 solutions, if u dont like it dont use it and then, u can use all ur needles, shots, fausts and all the stuff u want that would solve your problem.

And the other one is play with a hunter or force instead of a ranger ^^

and also s rank weap aqre obtained here in events

well thats all have fu

U said everything Die, dont want to use dont use it...

I was going to join, and then I saw how ridiculous Dark Meteor was, and I decided you don't know anything about PSO and have a broken server.

You completely eliminated the need for an entire rangers weapon repository. You don't need needles, HS, shots, faust, CR, basically anything else if you get this weapon.

And I play Ranger, so to be "the best" Ranger I would need to spend my entire life on this server hunting a Dark Meteor, otherwise everyone is better than me who has one, which is stupid. You made a stupid decision.

Dark Meteor on this server is more powerful than being able to basically nuke the entire quest with a GM command. If you have it you may aswell be hacking. You won't die because you will combo pretty much everything at handgun range and be able to pierce walls.

Dont like here, dont come here, we wont miss you LOL

Consider your server broken.

Yep we are broken, ships full all the time, lots of new players, yes we are...

• Like 3

Kyona first thing

If your saying that your not going to join the server then why the f... are you blabling around huh?

you already say that your not going to play so get the hell out of here we dont really want people whit your mood around here.

second: those changes where made to make the game more diferent than the original one

but if you dont like it as you say earlier in the post GO AWAY

third: i dont know why are you criying about the wep that you dont even have cause like you said earlier YOUR NOT PLAYING INTHIS SERVER so if you please get the hell out of here if your not planning on playing in the server and leave us alone

• Like 1

Kyona first thing

If your saying that your not going to join the server then why the f... are you blabling around huh?

you already say that your not going to play so get the hell out of here we dont really want people whit your mood around here.

second: those changes where made to make the game more diferent than the original one

but if you dont like it as you say earlier in the post GO AWAY

third: i dont know why are you criying about the wep that you dont even have cause like you said earlier YOUR NOT PLAYING INTHIS SERVER so if you please get the hell out of here if your not planning on playing in the server and leave us alone

You don't want good players, and have no respect for the effort people put into making good rangers. So now, you make their entire build and their work obselete by making a weapon that makes every ranger weapon pointless. Good job. Nice respectful update. You just made whoever obtains Dark Meteor the best player in the game, even if they have no clue how to play. Wow, such a great idea.

Also, I like how you say "If you don't like it, get out." Thats a great way to get players. Why would I want to play with half brained people who have no knowledge of game mechanics anyway? Like, really. If you can't see how unfair and overpowered this is, you have to be retarded. I bet even Lee is laughing at this.

Also "more difrent"? And can you tell me to get out again? You already repeated yourself like four times, I clearly didnt get the message that you're rude, closed minded and have no idea how this game works, or respect for the players. Perhaps you need to tell me again?

Now, just so you know "Llanx" or whatever your name is. My initial post was not rude, it was filled of information and I have a solid argument. Maybe you should work on your english, and read it closely, and maybe you will realize just what a stupid idea this was aswell.

Edited by Kyona

Kyona, I understand a lot of where you come from. If you'd read my earlier post, I did in fact mention that I thought the Dark Meteor was too overpowered. I believe its statistics should be lowered a bit. Of course I think it should be more useful than a charge arms, but not to the point that it is at the moment. Heck, I believe it should render a charge arms obsolete. The idea here is that the item is supposed to be rare, and its rarity should come with some kind of utility. We probably think more alike on this situation than it seems.

tl;dr: it's powerful, it's custom, it DOES need a nerf, but it should be stronger/better than the original Dark Meteor.

Lol i love how they postey without knowing that df had been boosted and that s ranks actually are obtainable

Sorry, I assumed people here made good decisions, not bad ones like boosting an already overpowered weapon like Dark Flow. Should I have expected more?

With Dark Flow's original ATP you can pretty much combo everything anyway. Assuming it's also combo unlocked.

Edited by Kyona

Why you keep posting? Do you even play here?

If you have no comments on what I have to say then stop posting for the +1, SunnyD. All your comments have been referencing me not playing, or loling with one line of rude comments, yet you have not came with any contrasting opinions or said anything regarding my post. Stop replying to my posts with rude spam, thanks.

Friend im trying to explain that how can your option be valid if you dont play here?

Uh.. I don't need to download the client, make a character and play to understand how stupid this is. Also im bored, so making sure people are aware they are stupid in an effort to make them stop being stupid is something I can do to entertain myself until the snow melts.